The things that I love the most just turn to be the things I hate the most for the time being...

Assalamualaikum...
Panjangnya tajuk entry aku kan?
Let me tell you the story...
I use to love and enjoy this 'thing' so much...
I hardly believe that i cannot ever do it...
I just love it since we first met...
Day by day, my love for it grew and grew...
But suddenly,
I hate it...
I hated it so much that I just wanna cry...
I want to do it but I can't.
I wanna talk but I don't have the strength to talk...
I just hate it...
Help me....
But I'm sure i will fall in love with it just after all things finished...
Hahaha...
Crazy girl...
See ya later...
Bye...
Wassalam...

Comments

PEAH said…
mim knapa??

btw, rindu kamuu sgt3

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.