BLOGWALKING...

Assalamualaikum...
Fuh... I think it's been long since I'm blogwalking and find my friends blog and follow them...
Hahaha, dah lama tak rasa perasaan yang best nih...
Well, so many story I read and I've made my conclusion...
Why do I write this blog?
Actually, I want to write about what I've been through and what I've done so that i'll remember all the best thing in my life...
Sharing what happening in my life so that people can know and learn something...
Now, let me write things that I have in my mind right now...
Firstly, in Friday, while I was waiting for my brother to pick me up in KTM Batang Benar, I saw a girl...
She's wearing baju batik..
That make her so adorable and reminds me about the time I wait for my father to pick me up before...
The different are, she's waiting at KTM station and I wait at bus station...
And she's doing her work while me? hahaha... I'll read some novels or comics or magazine...
But I'm so thankful that at last, I still get my scholarship....
But, the two students waiting there, both of them are reading their books... academic books I mean...
How lazy I am right?
Secondly about love...
Ermmm....
What good's about love actually?
Just heart throb?
Or just feeling like we have to see them every day?
And how you miss them?
Macam mana nak rindu2 tu?
Sama tak macam rindu nak balik rumah?
Rindu nak makan masakan mak?
Rindu nak mengusik anak saudara?
Rindu nak drive kereta....
Rindu nak bersembang ramai2 dengan kakak2?
Rindu nak tengok astro?
Sama tak?
Kalau sama, okaylah...
But I guess it's not the same, right?
Well, I understand...
So many things to say, right?
But for the first time I have to make a decision about love...
What should I say?
I've no feeling, no heart throb...
Nothing at all...
Not just for him...
For everybody, a guy that I've made...
Only admiring?
Admiring him because he has such a good gentleman...
Admiring him because he is very charismatic?
And his voice is very 'merdu' time dia jadi imam?
That's all.
But, when I talk to him, know him, nothing like sort of girly thing happen to me?
And a guy trying more than enough to seduce me...
And nothing happen to me...
Well, am I a very extraordinary girl?
Or I just denying my feeling because I'm afraid of love..
I can't answer it myself...
By the way, I'm just 19 years old and its a very long way to go...
So, I don't wanna think a lot about it...
What's important to me right now is I must fly to UK and get a od grades for A-Level...
Okay? See ya?
Bye...
Wassalam....

Comments

yui said…
huhoit...aku ternampak perkataan guy..admiring..seduce.. blabla..

jatuh hatikah?

=p=p=p
huhoit... mana ada, hati aku keras lagi... hohoho... ada cerita di sebaliknya... :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....