Life. :)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
So, life begins.
Hehehe, baru nak letak gambar.
Sebab baru rasa cam kemas sikit dan dah siap kemas semua benda.
Kalau tidak dok buat apa ntah.
Okay, basically I live in Trinity Point, West Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5EE.
It's a 5-10 minutes walk to my faculty and about 10-15 minutes walk to the other part of the campus.
My university is in the town.
So, it scattered everywhere.
I'll take a lot of pictures in my uni later, kay?
Today is my accommodation.
Because this is where I live, so the pics is just a few.
Boleh tengok lebih lagi dalam FB.
But, they are private pics so, ada sesetengah orang yang tak leh tengok tu, saya mintak maaf ye.
I am a girl, so yes...
Tengok apa yang ada je eh?
This is my bed. A single bed with a small cupboard beside it.
This is my whole room, walaupun tak penuh.
The kitchen and fridge.
The living room which is actually in the same room as the kitchen.
This is where I live.
It is not that big, but it is great for me.
I have 5 other flatmates which they are all girls.
We are all in our first year except for one other girl, which is in her third year.
But I am older by a year from the other mates who are also in their first year.
But it doesn't seem so.
Yeah, cause I basically depending a lot from them.
Hehehe, my bad =P
They are so mature and always taking care of me while I am like a lost cat or something?
Hahahahaha...
Cause I am just like always, walking and wondering without looking around that much.
That's why I still lost in the midst of town although I walking on the same paths almost everyday. ("=,=)
Hahaha, okay, that's so bad of me.
And this is the first time people actually look out for me.
Okay, that's sound pathetic.
No, it's because I always taking a walk alone since I am in college, so...
I am travelling alone from Kedah to KL.
Or just go out to buy some books or cd alone.
Or just go around wondering and watching people to find some interesting ideas for my novels.
That's what make me look like a little bit lost while walking.
Hehehe...
Anyway, I've got my first week timetable.
I have 4 subjects this semester.
Professional and Academic Skills Development (will start on 8 Oct)
Internal Management Principles
Economic Environment of Business
And Add+Vantage Module - Absolute Beginner's Japanese.
Actually we have 7 subjects each year,
But the university divided it to 2 semester.
Then, this 4 is for the first semester Oct - Jan
And the next three subject will be taken for the next semester, Feb-June.
I'm looking forward to the first lecture next week.
Wish me luck, okay?
Wassalam.





Comments
Hahahahha.
Hmmm, kat sini Malaysians ada less than 20 orang kot all undergrads and postgrads. So far, batch aku mmg xada. mungkin bbdk engine ada.
senior third year and second year pun ada. and also master and phD.
Nak cari Malysians kena pergi Warwick. :)