Happy Birthday Mak!!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hello semua kalau2 anda datang melawat.
Hehehehe.

Well, today is a special day.
I plan to post this yesterday.
But yesterday, I have go to a house viewing as I will be moving to another house for second year.
Although the agent who in-charge is &RUnbgldewfsdcnm!!, but we still manage to be patient and walk out calmly from the office.
The landlord was so nice, but why is the agent is so...?
Anyway, just wait for another house viewing earlier next week.
And today, I woke up early and got a call from my group mate.
One of the group couldn't make the presentation for tomorrow so we have to cover it.
Well, after discussing and making the side for almost 5 hours, finally I'm back.
Such a tough job... Phewww.

Okay, that's not the point here.
I wanna wish my mum, Mrs RAMLAH BINTI HJ ISHAK.
A very happy birthday.






Gambar semestinya hasil daripada stalking blog kakak saya.
Hehehehehe.

Anyway, I'm not in that hurry cause I've personally wish my mum happy birthday on the phone yesterday.

Anyway, selamat hari lahir, mak!!
Terima kasih sebab mak adalah mak saya.
Saya saaaaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang mak saya! :))

Happiness didn't only come in a few ways.
It come in exactly every ways, we are the one who should always know how to extract that happiness.

That's all for now.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.