Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. To sum my eight days journey (2 days in London and 6 days in Spain), We are in Madrid. Arriving at the hotel and hurried out back to the stadium!! Stadium Madrid!! The whole stadium from above We win!!! The whole tour cost 19 euro. At first I was like, I didn't like football at all. So, I just go in and have a look, why not? And after that, I know a whole lot of people will be jealous cause I'm in the stadium though!! Hahahaha, sila jealous sekarang, terutamanya kepada semua keluarga dan kawan2 yang minat bola sepak. Hehe, seronok rupanya bagi orang jealous. Kikiki. So, the next thing is uploading picture on facebook. Buat tambah jealous, kan? The pictures below is the miniature of the stadium. We have the chance to go out to the audience seat, the player seat and judge seat. We basically tour around the whole stadium including the place for pl...
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. 13 January 2013, new year and a new term is coming by. And a new different age to be experience. And the snow is coming. The feeling is like celebrating anew me who turn 21 this year. I'm actually turning 22 this Ramadhan following the Hijrah calendar. The second tens years of my life. It turns pretty good for an ordinary girl like me. As if a snow?? Okay, lupakan ayat2 literature Mim yang akan jadi panjang berjela jika tidak diberi titik noktah itu. Let's move on. 13 January, I received a message from my dear housemate-to-be (Insya-ALLAH) saying we are both hungry. So we've agreed to go out and have a dinner in Monsoon, an Arabic restaurant which is 3.5 minutes walking time from my hostel. I was like, oh, it's raining, but as it is not so heavy, I can just wear bubble jacket with hoodie and go out. And I confidently walked out from the building before I startlled in front of the automatic door...
Waaa... tak sabaq gila nak balik... Walaupun tahun ni jadi anak tunggal, jadi tersangatlah adorable-nya pada hari raya pertama... Dan soalan-soalan yang akan disoal pada raya pertama... Tau dah... Tak teka... Tapi, sangat confident bahawa soalan2 ni yang akan keluar dari semua tetamu... Tetamu means... kawan mak, kawan bapak... dan semua adik-beradik je yer... kawan2 orang lain, insya-ALLAH, tak tanya, sebab depa dah cerita panjang berjela... Ala-ala pesalah pulak aku nak menjawab soalan... Yalah... Mestilah tanya soalan2 common... "Buat apa la ni?" "Belajaq kat mana la ni?" "Kat mana KDU tu?" "Buat kos apa?" "SPM mesti cemerlang, kan?" Yang warna merah tu, killer question.... Yala, sampai hari ni, aku still tak percaya... Yang aku tengah buat A-Level... Tengah buat prep untuk fly pergi UK... Siap aku jadi orang kedua yang nak pi UK pulak tuh... (dari IKUPS) Dahlah, keputusan aku bukan straight A pun... B sampai tiga... Kawan2 kat sini....
Comments