Well....

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Wa... kerja sekolahku yang bertimbun tetapi malas untuk disiapkan...
Okey, lets do this...
I will force myself to learn English in this way...
Well, I wish I can fly and study oversea since I was in Form 3...
But, I cant study as dying as everyone else...
I never thought that I will have this scholarship and doing my A-Level, now...
So, why am I here...
Why am I not doing well in my last exam papers...
If said that I'm not serious...
Im dead serious over here...
I study and study and I hope to do the best..
But still I just manage to get only D in my Econs...
Who say Im not disappointed?
Im am now...
But who will listen to me?
Who am I in this big world...
I just a little tiny girl who survive as much as i could to run and run for the sky!
Will everyone consider my feeling too?
Why must I am the only one who will be always wrong??
Am I not being able to be respect? Am I??
Emosional is it?
But I have to...
I dont have any capabilities to describe my feelings into words...
And If I did... no one will ever understand me...
I know, Im a weird girl who always think a different way from everyone...
And for each of that, I prefer to remain silence...
And build a wall only to myself...
No one will ever know my true story after all...
Let it be a secret...
No matter how hard it is...
I will remain the same...
Maybe I am talkative...
But not about the bad part of my life...
Let I be the inspired girl...
Let I be the last girl to be count...
Hahaha...
Enough!!
Shut up!!
See ya!!
Wassalam...

P/S : Not serious matter... Saja nak cari idea nak menulis... Can feel it right now... Thanks for reading!!
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Pesanan penaja : Main2 je tau... haha... saja nak praktis English...
Pass tak IELTS?? Haha... nanti tak cukup syarat nak masuk uni of manchester... haha

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

Comments

Kayun said…
bla tlih dlm bi kan, emosi tu mcm berkesan kan kan..ya x?

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.