CUTI DAH NAK ABES....
Assalamualaikum...
Hye bloggie...

Waa... my holiday is getting thin and I have to get ready and going back to college again...
Hope to do the best for my term test...
Dia cabut biasiswa naya aku...
Dahla sekampung tau aku dapat biasiswa..
Hehehe... nothing best to describe...
But I took a little walk to Pesta Pulau Pinang...
Hate to say... But when I go there nothing much to see... Hehehe
And suddenly blackout... (English dah tunggang terbalik...)
Then my family and I go for a picnic at Bukit Merah Laketown Waterpark...
Have much fun there..
And today, watching movie... (Dalam laptop ja)
Okay... Now, let go to Sharing Version pulak..
My hobby is daydreaming...
That what all my friends know about me...
But, have you ever wondered what am I daydreamed about?
It is hard to describe...
What am I think about I will write it out...
That is the only way to share...
I hope to be a writer...
But I am not so confident with myself...
My self-esteem have gone down so far...
Hahaha...
That can be realized when I am so shaky to do my Malaysian Studies presentation...
So... I don't know what to say more...
Still, one thing I have to say is...
Sometimes, we shouldn't have to listen what others say about you...
There are so many people around me (friends of course) who are always change after listen to what others say...
If they listen to their parents or teacher, that's better...
But, they listen to their friends (bad friends I mean), their couple...
And the advice is... You have gain weight!
Padahal lagi kecik dari aku...
hahaha....
And how to make your boyfriend love you more...
Hah, tak paham aku...
Up to youlah...
I just hope for the best...
Asal hidup aku bahagia...
Wassalam!!
Hye bloggie...

Waa... my holiday is getting thin and I have to get ready and going back to college again...
Hope to do the best for my term test...
Dia cabut biasiswa naya aku...
Dahla sekampung tau aku dapat biasiswa..
Hehehe... nothing best to describe...
But I took a little walk to Pesta Pulau Pinang...
Hate to say... But when I go there nothing much to see... Hehehe
And suddenly blackout... (English dah tunggang terbalik...)
Then my family and I go for a picnic at Bukit Merah Laketown Waterpark...
Have much fun there..
And today, watching movie... (Dalam laptop ja)
Okay... Now, let go to Sharing Version pulak..
My hobby is daydreaming...
That what all my friends know about me...
But, have you ever wondered what am I daydreamed about?
It is hard to describe...
What am I think about I will write it out...
That is the only way to share...
I hope to be a writer...
But I am not so confident with myself...
My self-esteem have gone down so far...
Hahaha...
That can be realized when I am so shaky to do my Malaysian Studies presentation...
So... I don't know what to say more...
Still, one thing I have to say is...
Sometimes, we shouldn't have to listen what others say about you...
There are so many people around me (friends of course) who are always change after listen to what others say...
If they listen to their parents or teacher, that's better...
But, they listen to their friends (bad friends I mean), their couple...
And the advice is... You have gain weight!
Padahal lagi kecik dari aku...
hahaha....
And how to make your boyfriend love you more...
Hah, tak paham aku...
Up to youlah...
I just hope for the best...
Asal hidup aku bahagia...
Wassalam!!
Comments