EHM...
Assalamualaikum...
Hye bloggie...
It's me... resting out my brain from studying economics...

I don't like thinking-reading subject...
Think while reading is so boring...
And the question will ask me to think analytically for things that I didn't know...
Haha..
Lazy girl like me will always think like that right?
So, lets us see what am I thinking for next year...
1. I want to do the best for my AS... (Result? Think it later)
2. Want to be better Muslimah...
3. Publish my first novel (every year there is this wish)
And what happens last year?
1. Got 9A's in my SPM examinations
2. Got my license
3. Doing my A level in KDU
Biggest...
That's all... Want to study...
Bye...
Wassalam...
Hye bloggie...
It's me... resting out my brain from studying economics...

I don't like thinking-reading subject...
Think while reading is so boring...
And the question will ask me to think analytically for things that I didn't know...
Haha..
Lazy girl like me will always think like that right?
So, lets us see what am I thinking for next year...
1. I want to do the best for my AS... (Result? Think it later)
2. Want to be better Muslimah...
3. Publish my first novel (every year there is this wish)
And what happens last year?
1. Got 9A's in my SPM examinations
2. Got my license
3. Doing my A level in KDU
Biggest...
That's all... Want to study...
Bye...
Wassalam...
Comments