HOLIDAY

Assalamualaikum...
They are asking to continue my story in IluvIslam...
Suprised coz this is the first time many people ( more than one means many, rite?) were looking forward to my story...
I mean people who don't know me...
Well, I just put it suka-suka...
Didn't expect so much...
Hah, I will be back to my college this Tuesday..
Actually I don't like it...
I don't like KDU...
Whether it is UC or whatever...
And nobody willing to understand that...
They will say.. SOMBONG!
Everything was said by me, what I want was SOMBONG!
Haha, Yes, I an SOMBONG...
Stop that...
This year, I will have to sit for my AS exam...
Hope to do the best...
See ya!!
Wassalam...

Comments

Kayun said…
mimmmm, tajuk apa? kita nk cri kat mana karya tu? ada buh nama ang x? anis tasnim ka? hehehehe..byk soklan lakkk

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....