LIFE...
Assalamualaikum...
Letstalk about life...
Okay, now tell me, who says teen's life is the best?
Vote please!
At first, I was a very optimistic bout life...
I was always hope to be out from school life...
So bored, so skema and so exam-based...
But my perception was change after I walked into the college life...
But as we always know, every things have it owns pro and cons...
So, who am I to asked the way of life that have been promoted?
Well... To my experience so far, being in the middle-aged of teens is not so fun at all...
Let see, I can study and doing co-curricular activity in the same ime at school but I cannot cope with study and co-curricular activities here...
Although I sit for 12 subjects in school but averagely 4 subjects here...
But things are worse than I expected...
Life is so tiring, dull and boring...
Dear juniors who are still in school,
Trust me, college life is not as fun as your school life..
You have to protect yourself as teenagers, as youths and as students at the same time...
Haha, maybe different people think different analogy than me...
But where I can found the best friends as good as my best friends before?
The bonding and ukhuwah was still blossoms beautifully and I feel I'm missing them day by day...
How I wish they will stay beside me, heard all my mumbling..
Because they are my friend..
I don't say friends here are not good...
There are best friends ever,
Helping and comfort each other everytime, sharing every single thing about life,
But still, the previous friends can't be replaced.
Well, although to be frank, they didn't know everything what I am thinking (in teens life) such as who am I admire, who I hate the most, why I kept almost my secret to myself...
I keep all the secrets by myself.
My ambition and objective is to keep quiet by I can't stop myself from talking...
I can listen to problems but not the story which I feel very ridiculous sometimes.
Well, I can say that I am a talkative girl but the way I am..
I sounded very proud of myself now...
Okay, stop!
By the way is it true that our batch is the lst batch who receive JPA scholars for overseas?
My friend once say that the JPA officer tell our senior before.
It looks like it has been confirmed beforehand.
I don't know...
Just heard the story from many sources...
Anyway, whatever it is, I have to try my best.
Its not good to stay comfortable in my level.
I cannot waste what other people invest on me.
Membazir tu amlan syaitan!
As I said before, life is not smiling all the time because sometime we have to cry for our own good.
Dakara, (dakara means therefore) I have to face difficulties to learn.
Jst put your trust in ALLAH and you will never go astray...
Okay...
Matane! (Matane means until next time)
Jaane! (Jaane means see you later)
Wassalam...
p/s : the words in bracket is japanese words... I'll use it next time, so, please understand it. Hehe.
Letstalk about life...
Okay, now tell me, who says teen's life is the best?
Vote please!
At first, I was a very optimistic bout life...
I was always hope to be out from school life...
So bored, so skema and so exam-based...
But my perception was change after I walked into the college life...
But as we always know, every things have it owns pro and cons...
So, who am I to asked the way of life that have been promoted?
Well... To my experience so far, being in the middle-aged of teens is not so fun at all...
Let see, I can study and doing co-curricular activity in the same ime at school but I cannot cope with study and co-curricular activities here...
Although I sit for 12 subjects in school but averagely 4 subjects here...
But things are worse than I expected...
Life is so tiring, dull and boring...
Dear juniors who are still in school,
Trust me, college life is not as fun as your school life..
You have to protect yourself as teenagers, as youths and as students at the same time...
Haha, maybe different people think different analogy than me...
But where I can found the best friends as good as my best friends before?
The bonding and ukhuwah was still blossoms beautifully and I feel I'm missing them day by day...
How I wish they will stay beside me, heard all my mumbling..
Because they are my friend..
I don't say friends here are not good...
There are best friends ever,
Helping and comfort each other everytime, sharing every single thing about life,
But still, the previous friends can't be replaced.
Well, although to be frank, they didn't know everything what I am thinking (in teens life) such as who am I admire, who I hate the most, why I kept almost my secret to myself...
I keep all the secrets by myself.
My ambition and objective is to keep quiet by I can't stop myself from talking...
I can listen to problems but not the story which I feel very ridiculous sometimes.
Well, I can say that I am a talkative girl but the way I am..
I sounded very proud of myself now...
Okay, stop!
By the way is it true that our batch is the lst batch who receive JPA scholars for overseas?
My friend once say that the JPA officer tell our senior before.
It looks like it has been confirmed beforehand.
I don't know...
Just heard the story from many sources...
Anyway, whatever it is, I have to try my best.
Its not good to stay comfortable in my level.
I cannot waste what other people invest on me.
Membazir tu amlan syaitan!
As I said before, life is not smiling all the time because sometime we have to cry for our own good.
Dakara, (dakara means therefore) I have to face difficulties to learn.
Jst put your trust in ALLAH and you will never go astray...
Okay...
Matane! (Matane means until next time)
Jaane! (Jaane means see you later)
Wassalam...
p/s : the words in bracket is japanese words... I'll use it next time, so, please understand it. Hehe.
Comments