Maybe...

Assalamualaikum...
Hi to all...
Bored to death when I'm seriously doing all my work.
Feel like a a secretary...
Haha...
This is the problem when I'm being serious...
Serious bored....
Then I change my plan...
Haha..
This is happened then...
Hah... Thanks to Miss Yati, our portfolio due date will be postpone to 11 March 2011...
We love you!!
Haha...
So, I have to do my best to finish it up!
Good luck, Mim!
Say ya... I've gone to donation walk yesterday...
Sad things happened...
But as I am, I just act cool...
Ikut hati aku...
Hai, sabo jela...
First thing...
I heve to go to the donation walk with all-guys team...
How unlucky I am...
And we got RM 0.00!
How unlucky we are again...
Hah, and...
Dahlah... I'm very unlucky gila lah bulan ni...
Padahal bulan ni bulan birthday aku...
Hush...
Do my best for that!
Ganbaro!!
Wassalam...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.