TODAY...

Assalamualaikum...
Hye...
Hari ni, JPA datang KDU, jumpak dengan kami, bebudak scholar JPA...
Yes, they're coming...
I can't wait actually coz I'm always gonna ask what my degree is all about...
I really wants to do Maths in my degree although just a minor...
Well, senang jadi fleksible macam aku ni...
Dapat degree apa pun xapa (Ceh, masuk lif tekan sendiri, haha)
Whatever it is, ALLAH knows better, right...
SO, aku accept ja apa2 faith yang jatuh atas aku...
Asalkan, aku dapat jadi pensyarah, Alhamdulillah....
So, to all my juniors yang baru dapat result hari ni...
Well, it's up to you which path do you want actually....
Ceritanya panjang...
Well, my family always want me to be a doctor or engineer...
And the things is, I dont like Biology and Physics...
Haha...
Well, to be frank...
For all who did get a straight A's...
Congratz!!
For those who didn't, let me tell you
I'm also didn't get straight A's,
But here I am now....
A JPA scholars...
And also doing things that I like...
ALLAH always know better my dear...
So, apa pun yang terjadi,
Kuatkan semangat...
SPM is not the end of your world...
ALLAH menguji hamba-hamba-NYA yang disayangi-NYA...
Well, sangat berharap ada orang tulis macam ni untuk aku baca dulu...
But, there's not...
So, here I am, doing this kind of things, to tell you that...
Getting straight A's, Not straight A's or whatever it is, is not actually what you should cry for...
Be blessful for your life and cry on the sins you've done...
Dont left you tears for something that doesnt mean to be...
I know how to feel did not get what we want...
But always, once again, I stressed it out, ALLAH KNOWS BETTER...
Put your trust in ALLAH...
I didn't get what I want but I get the most things I wanted that I never thought I'll get it...
So, trust in yourself...
Succeed or not...
You have success to do your best...
Hehehehe...
Renung2kan dan Selamat Beramal...
See you soon...
Wassalam...

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice one mim !
mohon untuk dikongsi :)
Haziqah Yusra said…
yeah, SPM is just NOTHING
yui said…
semoga kita akan success selalu...
Hahaha... entry ni sebenaqnya khas untuk seseorang di luar sana...

Good luck... MAY ALLAH BLESS....
terima kasih atas nasihat..

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.