IT'S ALL ABOUT LIFE...

Assalamualaikum...
How long it've been since I've updated my blog, huh?
Well, actually I'm just finishing my maths homework...
(Itupun soalan2 yang pelik yang tak reti jawab tu, aku skip ja)
I'm starve, but I'm feeling very lazy to walk out and buy my late launch at the restaurant...
I've tonnes of homework to do, but I've feel bored looking and thinking about study after about 5 hours with 30 minutes break reading and doing tutorials for my trial.
And every time I've wondering in my room, I just saw my whiteboard with the writing : Trial : 8 days to go. AS : 36 days to go!
Oh, okay. I've about one week preparation for trial and a month preparing for my examination...
Nervous? Of course! If I didn't perform well in this exam, where can I go anymore?
I've to strive and strive for my good result...
At least, I've to get good result, okay!
Maths... Every years, question keep getting weird and weird.
Econs, I haven't finish mastering essay and data response question.
Accounting... I keep making mistake in calculating and drop out something when doing my balance sheet and income statement...
Law, I haven't master some of the topics.
Well, the conclusion is, I haven't ready for the exam at all...
Oh, ottoke? ottokajou?
What should I do?
I really want to finish all this mess and live out a happy life where I would not take exam where I have to prepare a lot of things like this anymore.
Ahhh!!!!
Haha... I'm going crazy if it continue like this...
Ok, I must go and continue my tonnes of homework now.
Thanks for reading!
See ya!
Wassalam.

Comments

yui said…
ottoku n ottokajou tu menda?

life is hard but we r strong enuf to face it...ganbarimashou
ottoke lah...
maksudnya what should I do...
Hahaha...
Strive for excellent!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.