LIFE?
Assalamualaikum...
Let's talk about life.
Movies, comics and novels are my life.
There are the reality that revolves around me I could say.
There are so many stories in the world, and the it never back away from the theme of love.
Tak kisahlahlah love towards sesiapa pun.
Be it God, be it family, be it friends, or be it lovers.
Whether it just a minor, but life can't run from love.
It's not that I was so crazy or so deeply interested with the word 'love',
but this is the reality, isn't it?
Semua orang tak lari dari perasaan ni.
Ini adalah fitrah.
Isn't it true?
Kata orang, cinta itu suci, tetapi, manusia selalu mengotorkannya.
Maybe my opinion looks kinda weird but this is what I really thought.
Previously, I was always asking, why must all the stories have to be based on loved.
And I found the answer.
Gender is like magnet.
It has north and south.
It attract towards each other.
True enough, right?
Cause my hobby is daydreaming and my life revolve around fantasy in novels, comics, cartoon and movies,
I become afraid of the light.
Afraid to try something new because I can always predict what'll happen in the end.
It always a turning point.
Maybe in a novels, the story have to be end by either happy or sad ending.
But, it's not our life.
We can't really end it until the day we die.
Just hope that the end will be a happy ending.
But through the story of our life?
It's like a never-ending story.
Tha day after tomorrow, it'll happen again.
Macam dalam sinetron Indonesia.
Tak sampai 5 minit happy, ada ja benda lain yang jadi.
That's reality.
Maybe it sound so cruel, but it always give us the best experience for a better future.
Reality really bites and sometime you bleed because of it.
But you can't change after it all happen.
You can change the future, but you can never change the past.
So, strive the present and change your future to a better one.
Well, how must I do it??
Anybody with answer, please answer me, thanks.
Wassalam.
Comments