The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

13 January 2013, new year and a new term is coming by.
And a new different age to be experience.
And the snow is coming.
The feeling is like celebrating anew me who turn 21 this year.
I'm actually turning 22 this Ramadhan following the Hijrah calendar.
The second tens years of my life.
It turns pretty good for an ordinary girl like me.
As if a snow??

Okay, lupakan ayat2 literature Mim yang akan jadi panjang berjela jika tidak diberi titik noktah itu.
Let's move on.
13 January, I received a message from my dear housemate-to-be (Insya-ALLAH) saying we are both hungry.
So we've agreed to go out and have a dinner in Monsoon, an Arabic restaurant which is 3.5 minutes walking time from my hostel.
I was like, oh, it's raining, but as it is not so heavy, I can just wear bubble jacket with hoodie and go out.
And I confidently walked out from the building before I startlled in front of the automatic door.
Fortunately, it is an automatic door or else, I may be 'terhimpit' in between of the doors.
Anyway, the first snow has come.

After coming back from dinner, I do a few works and go to sleep.
And I wake up with snowing 'cats and dogs' (kalau snow pun pakai term tu jugak.)
It's very heavy and people was like walking cautiosly on the road to make sure they didn't wet their jacket and shoes.
As I have a to go out to check in (an appropriate attendance taking for international student that I must do thrice a week), I get ready and go out.
And, it's snow time!!

While walking and watching the snow slowly turning into rain and the road which covered with snow turned into water, (dah tak ada kerja sangatlah tu) we have a chat with each other and have a lunch before heading back.
And of course, take a break in front of the IT building to take some pictures.

Umbrella girl posing for the snow! :P

Stalking the 'purple girl'. Hikhikhik. :)

Say cheese!! 


Gegaran...

Anyway, I had an enjoyable date with the snow today.
Even though I'm freezing, it's still feel amazed.

One phrase maybe sum it all.
Thanks ALLAH for the chance.

The snow have stopped and the snow which covered the road have become puddle now.
Should buy a pair of rubber boots to save my pants from getting wet.

Anyway, after opening my facebook newsfeed, almost everyone talk about the same thing.
I was a bit startled and confused at first, but I get it now.
I wouldn't write any comment about it, cause everyone already voice it out.
Dunia akhir zaman.
Semoga ALLAH membuka pintu-pintu hati mereka yang berkenaan.
Amin.

And before I forgot, I'll have my last exam for term one this coming Friday.
Wish me luck, okay?

Seek the knowledge and know yourself.

That's all.
See you again later.
Wassalam.

Comments

Mufidah said…
snow kejap jew???why?why?
Kayun said…
whoaaaa salji! hihiks
aienn radzali said…
Bestttt :) nk jgak!! he9

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.