Follow a BAD deeds with a GOOD deeds to CANCEL it (part I)

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Tak leh blah kan tajuk dia?
Yalah, takkan nak buat tajuk HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself pulak.
Nanti ada orang cakap Amimah Hasniyah kena syndrome gain attraction pulak.

Anyways, before I enter my ADVICE (I'm not sure whether it can be categorized as advice or not), let see what happens yesterday.
Since morning, I've got text from my sisters and friends, and also fro fb message.
Dah macam goodluck text untuk SPM resut pulak.
Macam orang tanya result SPM pun ada jugak.
Anyways, I would like to thank both my sister and my big brother's family who came to KL on 18th March.

ANAS MD YUSOF
HANITA HASHIM
AIMAN HANIF ANAS
AISHATUL HANNAN ANAS
ANIS TASNIM MD YUSOF
ANIS FAHIMAH MD YUSOF

And my friends,

Nurhani Nadhirah Mohd Saufi
Nurfarahin Muhd Supri
Nur Shazmiera Rosmidar Roslan
Mufidah Muhammad
Nurfarah Amalina Abd Aziz
Haziqah Yusra Yaman

Norezzati Md Hanafiah di Perak

Aina Nadia di Jordan

Noemi, my senior in KDU via FB mesage.

And of course to my lovely friends who give me a pair of cute shoes for my birthday present! 

Khairunnissa Hussin
Farah Diyana Mat Jusoh
Wardatulnadhirah Zainal Abidin
Arlyna Faradiya Abas
Fatin Daleela Zahari
Siti Aisyah Munir
Amirah Aman
Aqila Nazneen

Let me just show you the shoes.....

Tada!!!!

Thank you, friends!
(First shoes that exceed RM 100)

And all my batch mates who came for my surprise birthday party last night!

My house mates, of course, who always listen to the talkative Mim - Shan Wei, Wei Yuan, Jolyn and Hong Er, and all my friends from AL510, Ilham, Lily, Shamimah, Waiyee and others. So much to type... =) 

And this is why I hide my birthday on profile the day before, so that I don't have to thanks so many people.
Kantoi sudah di situ....

And of course, MY PARENTS who work so hard just to make a perfect 20 years old Amimah Hasniyah Md Yusof.

And my wishlist for my 20th birthday :

1. Be better. (Mak cakap saya sombong. Have to muhasabah and check back my life and clean it)
2. Be a better lady? (Jadi perempuan, bukan asyik cakap, "macam perempuan"!)
3. Of course, my top achievement that I want to achieve, continue my study in UK!
4. Every year's wish - terbitkan sebuah novel?
5. Work harder and strive for excellent!

And then, I also want to specially thank my cute nephew and niece for giving me a very cute lamp they buy in KIDZANIA before. And they also give me a hamper they receive from Al-Barakah.
Maybe its nothing much, but for a boy who is 14 years old and a little girl who is 9 years old, it's something that so valuable, you see...

And of course, to NUR 'AQILAH ZULKIFLE from University of Queensland who wishes my birthday n phone from Aussie. Thanks a lot, dear! Miss you big time!

Anyways, thank you all for wishing me Happy Birthday.
May ALLAH bless!!

Okay,
That's all.
See you in II part later!
Wassalam.

Comments

Nurusaurus said…
Hoh! nak jadi perempuan? GIMME FIVE! XD oh selamat hari penuaan ke 20~ semoga dpt terbitkan sebuah novel : byk novel pun xpee =3
Aliyatul Wardah said…
aku suka part nk terbitkan novel tu....
p/s : watak utama=-shazmiera
Dayah : YEAH!! Insya-ALLAH.

Miera : Insya-ALLAH. Haha. =)
Dayah : YEAH!! Insya-ALLAH.

Miera : Insya-ALLAH. Haha. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.