It's a surprise visit...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I woke up without hearing my alarm ringing.
I take on my phone and see.
Oh, it's already 6.30.
Time to pray.
I walk into washroom, brush my teeth and take a bath.
Get ready for Subuh prayer.
After praying, I sat on the bed.
Waiting for the sun to rise so that I can go to the shop to buy some breakfast and buy a book.
While waiting, suddenly my phone's ringing.
So early in the morning.
She asked me whether I wanna join a volunteering for KIWANIS International Club in Sunway Lagoon.
Oh?
I heard that but I didn't plan to go at first.
They say, one of the volunteer cannot make it and wanted me to go.
So I say yes.
I don't have any plans and just go.
However, they just give me like 20 minutes notice to get ready and go.
Haha, although it was so 'kelam-kabut' to get ready everything in 20 minutes, it was fun!
I rushed out and went to Sunway with the others.
Soon, we get a blue T-shirt and change.
After all, we are volunteers.
What I dislike in this program is the the VVIP arrive late.
They are children dear!
I as a 20 years old lady also can't make it to wait for the VVIP for a very long time and has to listen to the so long speech.
Fortunately, it ended warmly...
Then, we enjoyed all the Dry Park Adventure and Fun as the children didn't have any spare clothes to play in the Water Park.
So, after sending them back at 3,
We enjoyed our day in the Sunway Lagoon Park.

Anyway, I enjoyed it so much!!
So, that's all.
See ya.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....