Day 4 - benda yang anda buat bila sorang sorang

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
Today, we should talk about things that I do when I'm alone.
Well, if I'm really alone, I'll be dead sleeping on my bed of course.
Or I'll spent my time reading novels or watching movies.
But, I rarely have time to be spent alone.
It's just feeling alone, maybe?
Hahaha..
It is a very grateful feeling to be living with so many people around me.
Although I don't have to talk, at least, there is sound...
I never dreamed to be living alone.
At least I have to speak with someone or something.
It's spooky you see to be living alone.
How can a person living alone?
If you can, I cannot.
If I have to be alone, I'll find something to make me feel less alone.
But, there are time where my parents going out to feast and leave me alone.
Not alone, but with my niece...
So, I'd be watching movies or read any novels.
Or of course playing games...
Tak boleh nak daydream kalau dok sorang2...
Nanti takut pulak...
Hehe...
So, daydreaming isn't the best thing to do when I'm alone.
Sebab nanti mesti terbayang benda2 yang menakutkan ja...
Haha, sekian.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.