It's Monday Morning
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I've something else to post actually, but it'll have too much photo where using this kind of snail's jogging will be very troublesome.
So, let's talk about something else, should I?
It's Monday morning and I just finishes my chores, sweeping the floor and hanging he clothes.
Guess I will be a good maid after all.
Well, what is a different being in high school and being in college?
Yeah... you know...
Being in high school, sometimes, we always feel, or maybe it's just me, it's a feeling that we share the dorm.
So, sometimes, there is always a person will asks to clean it and one other person will do it.
And of course it'll be always not me.
And since I came in the college, living in the kind of house that have your own room.
You don't have a choice and you'll have to clean it of course.
Previously, I really don't like cleaning, sweeping, mopping, or any other house works.
As I am the youngest child, I always sit down on sofa watching television or I do't really know what I've done rather that doing the house chores.
That is because, my sister will be at home on weekends and she'll do everything of course.
But when I turn 17, after my SPM examination, it's the turning point where I start to do it all.
Well, of course not all.
There will always be a slack in everything I do.
That's what my sister say.
Hahahaha...
Well, sometimes, I help my mother doing the kitchen works as she will be going for kenduri.
And after she go to the kenduri, I always take the time to do my own work...
Of course, reading novels, writing novels or watching movies.
It'll be nothing other than that.
Hahaha, so, I'm a good maid after all.
To be frank, I enjoyed doing the chores.
One thing that I always done everyday is, singing at the kitchen.
But, old folks once said ; Nyanyi dekat dapur, dapat suami tua. or. Nyanyi kat dapur, dapat suami boleh panggil atuk.
Well, it's scary to hear that.
But it kind of habit that I done without realizing it.
Sometimes, I just sang any nasyeed or else, it kinda boring.
Or if not, I'll be talking alone or talking with my mother.
Believe it or not, there were so much story to be told in the kitchen.
And most of my ideas in novels, I get it when doing my house chores.
That's why I enjoyed doing house chores so much.
When it get boring, I will start singing, or talking...
Well, it'll not be boring anymore.
Try it.
Hahahahahhaha.
Well, about house chores...
Actually, as a lady...
And of course, I'll never forget when learning the responsibilities of husband and wife...
There'll be one of the responsibility of husband :
Doing house works is husband's duty.
Actually, based on what I've learned, doing house chores is the husband's duties.
But as he have to go out and support his family by working, therefore, women always be the one who did it all along.
But as time goes by, nowadays, as we are living in this MONEY world,
Both husband and wife will be working out earning money for the family.
As far as I'm concerned, it's still the wife who doing all the house works.
It'll be a minority cases as the husband being a Mr. Mama. Why Mr. Mama?
I guess, the Malays didn't quite understand the laws as it have been indulge into the culture.
So, now, the man mostly hopes that they get a wife that know how to cook...
That's is important right?
But, to be frank, as far as I know, as they love a lady, they will accept her they where she is.
As for man, if you really finding soeone and you are hoping the girls to know how to cook, step back and think for a while.
Do you have a very high quality that an be compared to that.
For me the lowest quality for a man to be compared to a woman that can do a good house work and cook is you also can do it.
Don't expect high from other people when you are in the lower stage.
Expecting better is good but we also have to be better.
Sometimes, I wonder, how a wife can go out to work and come back to their house, doing all the house chores, and nursing the children?
Eventually, I just take care of my super active nephew around the supermarket and I feel so tired.
When we are in the MKM routine where we are having classes followed by doing works for MKM, I'll be home so tired and just wanna sleep.
I always thought how could the woman survive doing so many works in a same time?
Well, I always heard this quote as I'm working in kitchen...
Mother : Alahai, bukannya reti buat apa sangat pun.
Yeah, that's true... I agree 100%...
I am a girl who living in dorm since I am 13.
I just know the simple and basic task.
We didn't learn as much that we learn in home by the way.
But the quote says by my cousins who have already married will be this : Ala, bila dah kena buat nanti, dia akan pandai dengan sendirinya.
So, that's how we, as a lady learn.
Take the note. Hahahaha.
Sometimes I wonder why can't I do something right?
Be it studying, be it working...
Everything seem so hard to me.
But, when I think it twice...
Not everyone can do everything.
Every people is different by their own way.
What am I lacking is determination.
So, I should determine to do better.
Right?
Well, I always have a thought that I'll never have a special outstanding characteristic...
But as I just be myself, I always feel I'm special deep in my heart.
Everything that I done seems different than what I think about.
Everything turns backwards.
I guess, that what determination did to me.
There's a lot of thing that have happen that make me feel special.
Although people around would not think so...
Let them be.
The best part is when we realized that we are actually special on our own way.
We just have to realized it.
We don't need others to say it.
Cause if we wait for them, you'll feel down.
You understand yourself better.
And people around you will help you by just talking something about you.
Criticism always the best way to feel special.
Be it good, be it bad.
Nobody will ever exist that exactly the same as you.
ALLAH create everyone different to make us learn and experience new things that we didn't get to learn.
So, widen your look, widen your thought.
You'll find what you are trying to find in your precious life.
Strive for the best and you'll be the best.
Expect better and be better - you'll be the best.
Okay... see ya?
Wassalam.
Comments
kakak aku baru kawen dy ada cerita dgn penuh feeling mcm mana laaa mak aku boleh masak urus anak kemas rumah buat semua... dia pulak macam nak terbalik..haha