A journey...
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
A journey?
Amenda pulak ni kan?
This is a story from today's journey from Sterling Condominium - KDU University College - KL Sentral - LCCT - Penang International Airport.
As for me, I enjoyed observed people every time I go out.
I observed how they talk, how they laugh, how they smile, how they eat and etc...
So, for today, I started my journey at 715 am in the morning by bus.
Looking a little bit girlish and feminine today, I sat on the bus and went to college as everyday.
Math class - 8-9 am
Econs class - 9-10 am
And I go down to print my boarding pass for the flight and went down.
Leela and Anis send me and Farah to Kelana Jaya LRT Station.
As usual as always, no talking, means I am weird...
So, we talk and talk and the time to separate for our own way and I stopped at KL Sentral.
I look at the time and it's only 11.30.
So I decided to just stay for a while.
Then I opened my lappy and check the transit train.
Oh, the train will stop at Salak Tinggi and I have to take the shuttle bus to lcct.
So, I decided to take the bus.
While waiting, an uncle came and sat beside me.
He ask me, "Balik mana?"
So I just answered, "Penang."
Uncle : Oh... Naik bus?
Me : (Shaking head) Errr...
Uncle : Naik flight?
Me : (Nodding)
Uncle : Oh, pak cik nak pergi Sungai Petani. Nak uruskan fasal wakaf. Sebab diorang nak buat madrasah awal tahun depan. Belajar mana?
Me : KDU.
Uncle : Kolej Damansara Utama?
Me : (Nodding again)
Uncle : Misi? (Nurse)
Me : Tak, buat A-Level.
Uncle : Nak pergi oversealah ni?
Me : Insya-ALLAH
Uncle : Pergi oversea mana?
Me : Insya-ALLAH, UK.
Uncle : Oh.. Medic?
Me : Bukan, Business.
See? Again, people ask me if I'm doing Medic. I may look qualified, but the truth is I'm not.
I may be tough but that is on the out look.
Never judge a book by its cover.
Uncle : Oh! Dulu dapat berapa A? 10?
Me : Tak, 9 ja.
Uncle : Hmmm... Anak pak cik ada 3 orang. Semuanya perempuan. Macam mana ya boleh dapat 9A? Study tu, pergi tuisyen?
Ok, soalan tu agak membunuh sebenarnya... But then, I tell you the truth, I'm living in the world where people get so high result. So, I never thought of any answer for that question.
Me : Tak adalah, pak cik. Saya dulu sekolah asrama. Jadi bila tiba time study tu, semua orang study. Jadi, saya pun study jugaklah.
Uncle : Arama SBP? Sekolah mana?
Me : Integrasi Kubang Pasu.
Uncle : Oh, ya ka. Anak pak cik pun mengaji SBP jugak. Tapi yang sulung tu dapat 6A, yang second tu amek STAM, skrg dia kat Mesir. Anak pak cik yang last tu kat UiTM, buat Diploma in Civil. Dia amek 10, dapat 7A.
Is it consider not good? Hailah uncle...
Me : Saya ambil 12 subjek. Tapi, dapat 9 ja pakcik.
Uncle : oh...
Then, after talking for some other topics, he left to see his friends.
Sitting alone after talking to him made me thought, do I look like a nurse?
Maybe. Who knows right?
So, I decided to eat before continuing my journey.
After eating, I saw a stall selling accessories so, I bought a bracelet costing RM 10.
So, I go down and took Aerobus to LCCT.
The bus was shaking and turning like something I don't know how to describe.
Nak terlelap pun susah.
Then, I arrived at LCCT and I went inside.
And then, while waiting, I saw a goup aof kindergarten children queue to go inside.
They're so cute...
So lucky that they were able to be in flight as early as their age.
I am lucky too, to be able to ride for the first time in my 18.
And there's a guy beside me, he playing Angry Birds all the way from LCCT until we arrived at Penang International Airport.
When we go down, I see a woman wearing shades and niqab. You know what niqab means?
Niqab is purdah.
When I see her, I was thinking that one day, when I want to wear my shades, I must wear niqab.
So that, tak daklah segan sangat, kan?
Haha... There's so many experience no matter how many times I go out.
A lot of people say that I'm always judging people differently from others.
Is it?
Well, I always thought that I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
Therefore, I will jump into a conclusion after I see them clearly.
Bad impression always come out with a good sides while a good impression will turn out bad.
Tak percaya? Boleh try.
That's how I see people and judge them.
Sebab, kekadang tu, bila kita judge orang buruk, once they do good things, you'll know how good they are.
But when we have a very good impression on people, it turns out bad, and that makes us feel bad too.
Selalunya, bila kita rasa dia baik, satu kesalahan dia akan tutup semua kebaikan dia, kan?
That's why I try to not have a very good impression on people.
Because, what've happen to me?
Once I see people with good impression, I end up having bad impression on them after a while.
I know I'm wrong.
But it's not only me, right?
All people will have this kind of thought.
It's just whether you want to admit it or not.
As I like to write novels, watch movies and read a lot of stuffs,
I became worried of every single thing I talk about and what i think about.
I think that every single step of my life will affect so much people.
That's why I decided to choose my own path.
So that it won't affect so many people.
And my own path is?
Tak bolehlah cerita kat sini, nanti tak jadi.
Walaupun aku rasa benda ni akan terjadi jugak no matter what happen in the future.
Mak cakap, buatlah macam mana pun, dah besaq, kan?
So, I really wanna enjoy life,
I really wanna the best for my life.
Be it in the world or be it in the Hereafter.
Sometimes, people always motivated themselves to do certain things,
but for me, it's need determination.
When I said determination, I mean that.
As for my future, I know fate fares me better.
I did hope and work for it, but in the end ALLAH will take care of everything.
I'll do the best I can do and I'll let ALLAH decides everything cause ALLAH always know what the best for us.
I'll just hope ALLAH will show me the light to go on.
Ameen.
So, walaupun setakat ni semua entry kebanyakannya macam ada sesuatu yang aku nak cuba sampaikan tapi, I can't describe it properly.
Let it be a secret and be buried beneath myself.
Takkan selamanya aku nak lari dari masalah, kan?
So, for this time, I've decided to face it no matter how long it taks.
Let's just what for my miracles to happen and showing the true path, okay?
So, no more hard feelings, I've one more paper after Aidiladha.
Pure Maths.
To any people who are involuntary affected by me, I'm very sorry.
I didn't mean it.
Although you may not realised it, I realised it.
I'm still the same me and seriously I am a rebellious person.
When I say no, it's means no.
I know myself better.
So, see ya?
Wassalam.
A journey?
Amenda pulak ni kan?
This is a story from today's journey from Sterling Condominium - KDU University College - KL Sentral - LCCT - Penang International Airport.
As for me, I enjoyed observed people every time I go out.
I observed how they talk, how they laugh, how they smile, how they eat and etc...
So, for today, I started my journey at 715 am in the morning by bus.
Looking a little bit girlish and feminine today, I sat on the bus and went to college as everyday.
Math class - 8-9 am
Econs class - 9-10 am
And I go down to print my boarding pass for the flight and went down.
Leela and Anis send me and Farah to Kelana Jaya LRT Station.
As usual as always, no talking, means I am weird...
So, we talk and talk and the time to separate for our own way and I stopped at KL Sentral.
I look at the time and it's only 11.30.
So I decided to just stay for a while.
Then I opened my lappy and check the transit train.
Oh, the train will stop at Salak Tinggi and I have to take the shuttle bus to lcct.
So, I decided to take the bus.
While waiting, an uncle came and sat beside me.
He ask me, "Balik mana?"
So I just answered, "Penang."
Uncle : Oh... Naik bus?
Me : (Shaking head) Errr...
Uncle : Naik flight?
Me : (Nodding)
Uncle : Oh, pak cik nak pergi Sungai Petani. Nak uruskan fasal wakaf. Sebab diorang nak buat madrasah awal tahun depan. Belajar mana?
Me : KDU.
Uncle : Kolej Damansara Utama?
Me : (Nodding again)
Uncle : Misi? (Nurse)
Me : Tak, buat A-Level.
Uncle : Nak pergi oversealah ni?
Me : Insya-ALLAH
Uncle : Pergi oversea mana?
Me : Insya-ALLAH, UK.
Uncle : Oh.. Medic?
Me : Bukan, Business.
See? Again, people ask me if I'm doing Medic. I may look qualified, but the truth is I'm not.
I may be tough but that is on the out look.
Never judge a book by its cover.
Uncle : Oh! Dulu dapat berapa A? 10?
Me : Tak, 9 ja.
Uncle : Hmmm... Anak pak cik ada 3 orang. Semuanya perempuan. Macam mana ya boleh dapat 9A? Study tu, pergi tuisyen?
Ok, soalan tu agak membunuh sebenarnya... But then, I tell you the truth, I'm living in the world where people get so high result. So, I never thought of any answer for that question.
Me : Tak adalah, pak cik. Saya dulu sekolah asrama. Jadi bila tiba time study tu, semua orang study. Jadi, saya pun study jugaklah.
Uncle : Arama SBP? Sekolah mana?
Me : Integrasi Kubang Pasu.
Uncle : Oh, ya ka. Anak pak cik pun mengaji SBP jugak. Tapi yang sulung tu dapat 6A, yang second tu amek STAM, skrg dia kat Mesir. Anak pak cik yang last tu kat UiTM, buat Diploma in Civil. Dia amek 10, dapat 7A.
Is it consider not good? Hailah uncle...
Me : Saya ambil 12 subjek. Tapi, dapat 9 ja pakcik.
Uncle : oh...
Then, after talking for some other topics, he left to see his friends.
Sitting alone after talking to him made me thought, do I look like a nurse?
Maybe. Who knows right?
So, I decided to eat before continuing my journey.
After eating, I saw a stall selling accessories so, I bought a bracelet costing RM 10.
So, I go down and took Aerobus to LCCT.
The bus was shaking and turning like something I don't know how to describe.
Nak terlelap pun susah.
Then, I arrived at LCCT and I went inside.
And then, while waiting, I saw a goup aof kindergarten children queue to go inside.
They're so cute...
So lucky that they were able to be in flight as early as their age.
I am lucky too, to be able to ride for the first time in my 18.
And there's a guy beside me, he playing Angry Birds all the way from LCCT until we arrived at Penang International Airport.
When we go down, I see a woman wearing shades and niqab. You know what niqab means?
Niqab is purdah.
When I see her, I was thinking that one day, when I want to wear my shades, I must wear niqab.
So that, tak daklah segan sangat, kan?
Haha... There's so many experience no matter how many times I go out.
A lot of people say that I'm always judging people differently from others.
Is it?
Well, I always thought that I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.
Therefore, I will jump into a conclusion after I see them clearly.
Bad impression always come out with a good sides while a good impression will turn out bad.
Tak percaya? Boleh try.
That's how I see people and judge them.
Sebab, kekadang tu, bila kita judge orang buruk, once they do good things, you'll know how good they are.
But when we have a very good impression on people, it turns out bad, and that makes us feel bad too.
Selalunya, bila kita rasa dia baik, satu kesalahan dia akan tutup semua kebaikan dia, kan?
That's why I try to not have a very good impression on people.
Because, what've happen to me?
Once I see people with good impression, I end up having bad impression on them after a while.
I know I'm wrong.
But it's not only me, right?
All people will have this kind of thought.
It's just whether you want to admit it or not.
As I like to write novels, watch movies and read a lot of stuffs,
I became worried of every single thing I talk about and what i think about.
I think that every single step of my life will affect so much people.
That's why I decided to choose my own path.
So that it won't affect so many people.
And my own path is?
Tak bolehlah cerita kat sini, nanti tak jadi.
Walaupun aku rasa benda ni akan terjadi jugak no matter what happen in the future.
Mak cakap, buatlah macam mana pun, dah besaq, kan?
So, I really wanna enjoy life,
I really wanna the best for my life.
Be it in the world or be it in the Hereafter.
Sometimes, people always motivated themselves to do certain things,
but for me, it's need determination.
When I said determination, I mean that.
As for my future, I know fate fares me better.
I did hope and work for it, but in the end ALLAH will take care of everything.
I'll do the best I can do and I'll let ALLAH decides everything cause ALLAH always know what the best for us.
I'll just hope ALLAH will show me the light to go on.
Ameen.
So, walaupun setakat ni semua entry kebanyakannya macam ada sesuatu yang aku nak cuba sampaikan tapi, I can't describe it properly.
Let it be a secret and be buried beneath myself.
Takkan selamanya aku nak lari dari masalah, kan?
So, for this time, I've decided to face it no matter how long it taks.
Let's just what for my miracles to happen and showing the true path, okay?
So, no more hard feelings, I've one more paper after Aidiladha.
Pure Maths.
To any people who are involuntary affected by me, I'm very sorry.
I didn't mean it.
Although you may not realised it, I realised it.
I'm still the same me and seriously I am a rebellious person.
When I say no, it's means no.
I know myself better.
So, see ya?
Wassalam.
Comments