Dunia

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I've got to write this fast.
Zohor dah masuk and I don't even start any account exercise yet.
Ayik baca ja.
Entah benda apa yang aku baca pun aku dah blur.
Well, this thing about dunia.
Every single thing is protested.
Semua benda dah dijadikan politics issue.
Sebab dah nak pilihanraya, kan?
Anyway, aku baru masuk 20 years old.
Tak layak mengundi pun.
So taknak cakap apa-apa.
Hidup kita ada pada diri kita sendiri dan nyawa kita ada pada ALLAH.
Bukan pada orang lain.
Saja buat muqaddimah.
Bukan nak cakap fasal benda tu pun sebenarnya.

Hari ni, aku terbaca sesuatu.
Hahaha, well, I kinda worried about that.
People always say about how to change a perempuan to a Muslimah thingy.
I am here, learning every single thing about perempuan and Muslimah.
And it's not as easy as that.
Try be into their shoes and you'll know how hard it is to change totally.
You can't desperately ask for their change immediately.
They are trying their best to be better every day.
I can see it.
So, kalau anda tidak berada dalam golongan mereka.
Anda hanya memandang dari jauh dan bercakap, you don't have the right to talk.
I am there, I am in their shoes and I'm trying my best to change.
But I never talk about it.
Because I know, it's hard to change in a blink of eyes.
Dalam novel atau movie bolehlah.
Ini realiti sayang.
To change people, we need to capture their heart.
Sebab lain orang, lain caranya.
Be a mother, who always loved her children.
Be a sister, who lead her siblings.
And be a friend who'll know what there are thinking and doing.
And be an enemy who know what their weakness.
And I'm sure you'll be on the road to success.
Chaiyok!!

Wassalam.

Comments

Nurusaurus said…
slow slow xpe, jgn constant je udah =)
Dayah : Moga ALLAH permudahkan. Ameen. =)

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....