I wish upon a star

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Paper Maths trial telah berlalu.
The second last paper for A-Level.
REsultnya?
Alhamdulillah kot, so far so good.
Mak cakap, kita kena sentiasa bersyukur dengan apa yang kita dapat.
Kalau tidak, kita akan sentiasa rasa tak puas hati.
But, I have the satisfaction.
Although it's not the best, but it's getting better.
Impian aku cuma satu sekarang.
I want to do the best.
Sebab at least, I know, I've tried my best

Second story,
I finished my novel without realising it.
I really hope that I can be a writer one day.
Impian aku bukanlah hanya untuk jadi seorang penulis, tetapi untuk sentuh hati dan peraaan orang lain.
That is, I want to touch people's heart and feeling.
I want people to know no matter how hard their life are, there is always people who suffered more.
Sebab tu kita kena bersyukur.
Anyway, I just want to share the feeling.
But I don't know whether my wish will come true or not

Dear mak and bapak :
Boleh tak kalau saya nak jadi penulis jugak?

Anyway, I now, I'm just someone.
I don't have any wish to become famous or anything like that.
I just want people to feel what other people feel.
Share the joy, the happiness, the sorrow and anything else.
I don't how people can survive alone in this world.
I just can't stand to see people living alone in this world.

That;s why I want to be the one who can share something to the world.
Saya seorang remaja,
Namun, saya bukanlah generasi pemimpin negara,
Tetapi saya generasai peneraju negara.
Maybe it's mean the same.
But it's not for me.
I'm not born to be the leader, but the successor.
A leader without successor is nothing and successor without a leader is like a kite without its string.
Mak selalu pesan, be a good girl.
Bapak selalu pesan, jadi orang yang berjaya.
And I'm trying to achieve both.
Sebagai rakyat negara, each of us has our own contribution.
Tak kisahlah sebesar mana pun contribution itu,
Tanpa contribution itu, tak akanlah jadi sebuah negara.

So, be proud of yourself,
Kerana dirimu begitu berharga.
Allah tak akan ciptakan kita untuk saja-saja hidup di atas muka bumi ini.
Allah tidak sengaja meletakkan rintangan di hadapan kita sebagai suatu penghalang.
Dan Allah tidak sengaja memberikan kita kejayaan sebagai satu hiasan.
Setiap kejadian itu ada sesuatu hikmah untuk kita fikirkan.
Allah tidak sengaja memeberikan akal kepada manusia jika bukan untuk berfikir, melakukan dan bersyukur dengan setiap anugerahnya.

Renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal!
Wassalam.

Comments

Mufidah said…
Don't stop writing..Tulisan ang mmg menyentuh perasaan..Can't wait for your next next next story and hopefully your published novel.chaiyok mim!
Ety : Ety :) Hehe

Fyda : Ameen :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.