Kejadian demi kejadian
Assalamulaikum...
Hye.
Just finish my trial and revision week.
On study week now.
But so much things to do.
Hahaha,
A few of my friends ask me : Mim, how would you move out with this much of things in your room? Bring a lorry huh?
I just laugh.
And now, I started to move out with a few of my things.
I came back yesterday with a super duper big and heavy big.
I am not sure how I manage to go up by stairs while carrying the bag?
Anyhow, I survived!
But today, when I was climbing the stairs with the less heavy bag than yesterday, there as a group of students.
I think they are around 15 and 17 years old.
While I was carrying the bag, one of them ask me,
"Kak, nak tolong angkat tak? Nampak macam berat je?"
And I answered.
"Eh, tak apa. Boleh angkat ni. Berat ke?"
Menolak lah tu kononnya.
But at last, he still carry the bag for me.
And just when he pick up the bag, he says.
"Eh, beratnya! Kuatlah akak ni!"
But still he insisted and carry it up and go back down to go out from the KTM station.
I was like, "Is it that heavy? It lighter than yesterday."
And then, he go straight after I say thank you and said, "Naik muscle aku."
And spontaneously I asked myself, "Kenapa aku tak ada muscle pun?"
Anyway, I am also not sure how I manage to carry that heavy things?
Maybe because, I always carry a heavy bag every time I return home from school?
Naik bas dua tiga kalilah jugak.
And I end up manage to carry that thing.
Then, the last part at the commuter station is, I stopped by the stall to buy a bottle of cold water.
And after that when I was going to go out, I heard the KTM workers scolding the kids.
And keluarlah perkataan 'menipu' 'bayar tiket hilang RM30' and I was really curious to know why.
But looking at the stern face of the officers, I hold back my curiosity.
I think it's something about the ticket maybe.
And they sound so serious.
Anyhow, I can't manage to know the whole story.
That's all.
Just share a story about how some people especially Malaysian actually have this nice character.
They'd like to help people and they have their good points.
So, I think not all Malaysian have that selfish attitude, right?
Okay, see ya.
Wassalam.
Hye.
Just finish my trial and revision week.
On study week now.
But so much things to do.
Hahaha,
A few of my friends ask me : Mim, how would you move out with this much of things in your room? Bring a lorry huh?
I just laugh.
And now, I started to move out with a few of my things.
I came back yesterday with a super duper big and heavy big.
I am not sure how I manage to go up by stairs while carrying the bag?
Anyhow, I survived!
But today, when I was climbing the stairs with the less heavy bag than yesterday, there as a group of students.
I think they are around 15 and 17 years old.
While I was carrying the bag, one of them ask me,
"Kak, nak tolong angkat tak? Nampak macam berat je?"
And I answered.
"Eh, tak apa. Boleh angkat ni. Berat ke?"
Menolak lah tu kononnya.
But at last, he still carry the bag for me.
And just when he pick up the bag, he says.
"Eh, beratnya! Kuatlah akak ni!"
But still he insisted and carry it up and go back down to go out from the KTM station.
I was like, "Is it that heavy? It lighter than yesterday."
And then, he go straight after I say thank you and said, "Naik muscle aku."
And spontaneously I asked myself, "Kenapa aku tak ada muscle pun?"
Anyway, I am also not sure how I manage to carry that heavy things?
Maybe because, I always carry a heavy bag every time I return home from school?
Naik bas dua tiga kalilah jugak.
And I end up manage to carry that thing.
Then, the last part at the commuter station is, I stopped by the stall to buy a bottle of cold water.
And after that when I was going to go out, I heard the KTM workers scolding the kids.
And keluarlah perkataan 'menipu' 'bayar tiket hilang RM30' and I was really curious to know why.
But looking at the stern face of the officers, I hold back my curiosity.
I think it's something about the ticket maybe.
And they sound so serious.
Anyhow, I can't manage to know the whole story.
That's all.
Just share a story about how some people especially Malaysian actually have this nice character.
They'd like to help people and they have their good points.
So, I think not all Malaysian have that selfish attitude, right?
Okay, see ya.
Wassalam.
Comments
hha takpenah pown org tolong aku camtu, gender discrimination =P
btw, bila exams, kami start on 7th may, habeh around 18th june, sama ehhh?
Gender discrimination? Mungkin. Haha.
Exam aku start 16th May. Habis 15th June. Hang habis 18 Jun paper apa? Aku ingat paper aku last A Level exam?