The Holiday Trip to Spain Day 6
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
So, we arrived at Cordoba today!!
We leave Granada by bus at 8 a.m and reached Cordoba around 11.30.
After leaving our bag in the bus station, we started our journey to Mosque Cathedral.
Based on the history (that I heard from one of my senior), this mosque is the third largest after Masjid Al-Haram and Masjid An-Nabawi.
However, after the war, the mosque became Cathedral.
Let's explore the journey.
Before we go into the building, we basically wandering around because we are not really sure where to go.
We are also so exhausted after two days walking in Barcelona and Granada, therefore, we decide to just have a simple tour while waiting for our bus in the midnight.
Next, we go to the Roman Bridge, it's just in front of the Mosque Cathedral
See the building behind us?
![]() |
| Roman Bridge |
![]() |
| Roman Bridge |
Next, we walk about 5 minute to one of the museum.
The name is a bit weird, so I really forget the name of this museum.
![]() |
| Posing gaya warda |
![]() |
| Tiang bendera |
![]() |
| Anyone inside? |
After touring outside for a bit, we decide to go in.
The fee is 2.25 euro as we have student ID.
And the scenery and design inside is worth seeing.
![]() |
| Fountain girl |
![]() |
| The sour and bitter orange!! |
After touring for a bit, we go back to the Mosque Cathedral to have a tour inside.
The fee is 8 euro for each person.
It's a little expensive, but the history is priceless, right?
So, we go inside it.
The whole journey is so meaningful.
I just keep wondering by myself about a lot of things.
I can't really express it in words though.
I don't have a goo picture because of the dim light inside.
You can google for more picture and the whole story.
This sum our exploration in Cordoba.
After that, we just watch some acting in one of the building about Jesus and Christianity.
How Jesus was born and stuff.
It's based on the understanding of course.
I'm impressed by how they can act in the crowd and not making any mistake.
They are not in front, but they are literally in the crowd and talk to the audience.
But, of course, they speak Spanish and I didn't understand anything except for Maria and Isabelle.
So, after killing all our time, we go out and find a restaurant to have a dinner.
I didn't really like that restaurant as the menu is in Spanish.
So, I didn't really understand and it make me didn't really know what to order.
Lastly, I just ate the naan bread and the yogurt? It's milk with olive oil I think.
Sigh... (=,=")
After that, we go back to the bus station.
Skipping another unfortunate(?) incident, we waited for our 1 a.m bus to Madrid.
So, see you all soon in Madrid later!!
Wassalam.






















Comments