Day by day...
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
It's 11.45 and I'm just waking up from my dream.
I slept right after I came back about 8.15 because I feel so tired.
Well, anyway, I'm still keen on learning.
I check out everything, and I'm ready to class again tomorrow.
I shall say,
I am a 20 years old lady,
Doing my final semester of A-Level in KDU, Damansara Jaya.
Living in the heart of Kuala Lumpur make me realize, everything needs strength.
Without strength, you are seriously nothing!
I have been dreamed of my future since I was young.
I want to be a doctor.
Why?
I think, as a girl that grown up in the outskirt of town like Bukit Selambau,
That was the best ambition!
Really!
During my second year of school, I came across this new words, "SURGEON"
Then, I'll stick to it for 3 years?
And I came to want to become a lecturer.
And for that ambition, all my brothers and sisters are trying to achieve it first.
And leaving me behind as I am the last child and the large gap between our age.
To the last day of my form 4, I was still wishing that I can become a doctor.
But, maybe doctor is not the right job for me?
ALLAH opens other doors for me.
At least, I'm still wishing for it after my SPM result out on 11th March 2010.
But, to the best part of it, I applied for for JPA scholarship in Sastera Ikhtisas without knowing what type of course is that?
I was never dreamed or have a thought of flying overseas before I see my seniors flying to many part of the world.
Since then, I was always pray that one day, I want to take my degree overseas.
ALLAH heard my prayers everyday and I got the scholarship.
Nothing is simple in this world.
Everything needs a really big sacrificing, whether it is your feelings or your wish.
Frankly speaking, I am still a girl.
Although I am so optimistic, although I am keen to curiosity,
Although I always try to see everything in my own ways without hurting my own feelings, I will end up taking risks in every opportunity.
I can't save my own feelings.
I bound to save everyone feelings and end up hurting myself a lot.
And at the end of the day, I can't solve my own problems.
I can be so optimistic and do the talking as mush as I always do, but deep inside, my life is dull.
There was nothing that I have done have make me smile sincerely.
I force the smile.
I force the bright laugh to my heart.
And now, I'm not forcing anymore.
What I have to force before, now it naturally born.
I just have a short way to go and I hope to finish it successfully.
The inner strength have thought me how to build my day everyday without think how other say about you.
What important is yourself.
Believe in your own potential and did it!
Do your best and pray your best.
Believe that ALLAH will do the rest after we have done our best.
ALLAH will never forget people who never forget Him.
That a promise.
Therefore, in every step of our life...
I just remember one important notes.
Your thought make yourself.
What you think is a mindset for your dream.
Dream your life the best as you can and strive for it.
Do remember that ALLAH is always there with us.
As long as we still want HIM to be there.
Insya-ALLAH.
Put your trust in ALLAH.
He knows what best for us.
That's all.
See ya soon.
Wassalam.
It's 11.45 and I'm just waking up from my dream.
I slept right after I came back about 8.15 because I feel so tired.
Well, anyway, I'm still keen on learning.
I check out everything, and I'm ready to class again tomorrow.
I shall say,
I am a 20 years old lady,
Doing my final semester of A-Level in KDU, Damansara Jaya.
Living in the heart of Kuala Lumpur make me realize, everything needs strength.
Without strength, you are seriously nothing!
I have been dreamed of my future since I was young.
I want to be a doctor.
Why?
I think, as a girl that grown up in the outskirt of town like Bukit Selambau,
That was the best ambition!
Really!
During my second year of school, I came across this new words, "SURGEON"
Then, I'll stick to it for 3 years?
And I came to want to become a lecturer.
And for that ambition, all my brothers and sisters are trying to achieve it first.
And leaving me behind as I am the last child and the large gap between our age.
To the last day of my form 4, I was still wishing that I can become a doctor.
But, maybe doctor is not the right job for me?
ALLAH opens other doors for me.
At least, I'm still wishing for it after my SPM result out on 11th March 2010.
But, to the best part of it, I applied for for JPA scholarship in Sastera Ikhtisas without knowing what type of course is that?
I was never dreamed or have a thought of flying overseas before I see my seniors flying to many part of the world.
Since then, I was always pray that one day, I want to take my degree overseas.
ALLAH heard my prayers everyday and I got the scholarship.
Nothing is simple in this world.
Everything needs a really big sacrificing, whether it is your feelings or your wish.
Frankly speaking, I am still a girl.
Although I am so optimistic, although I am keen to curiosity,
Although I always try to see everything in my own ways without hurting my own feelings, I will end up taking risks in every opportunity.
I can't save my own feelings.
I bound to save everyone feelings and end up hurting myself a lot.
And at the end of the day, I can't solve my own problems.
I can be so optimistic and do the talking as mush as I always do, but deep inside, my life is dull.
There was nothing that I have done have make me smile sincerely.
I force the smile.
I force the bright laugh to my heart.
And now, I'm not forcing anymore.
What I have to force before, now it naturally born.
I just have a short way to go and I hope to finish it successfully.
The inner strength have thought me how to build my day everyday without think how other say about you.
What important is yourself.
Believe in your own potential and did it!
Do your best and pray your best.
Believe that ALLAH will do the rest after we have done our best.
ALLAH will never forget people who never forget Him.
That a promise.
Therefore, in every step of our life...
I just remember one important notes.
Your thought make yourself.
What you think is a mindset for your dream.
Dream your life the best as you can and strive for it.
Do remember that ALLAH is always there with us.
As long as we still want HIM to be there.
Insya-ALLAH.
Put your trust in ALLAH.
He knows what best for us.
That's all.
See ya soon.
Wassalam.
Comments