I SURVIVED
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...
Tears was running down my cheek when I heard that story.
But then I realized, maybe there will be a better chance.
Just send a far prayer and hope everything will be back to normal.
At last, I admit, I'm still a girl and going to be a lady.
Cannot pretended to be too cool anymore or else I will loose everything.
After an evening of a bad time, I finally can put a smile again.
Thanks a lot to all my friends for supporting me.
I'll be more optimistic!!
See ya then.
Wassalam.
Tears was running down my cheek when I heard that story.
But then I realized, maybe there will be a better chance.
Just send a far prayer and hope everything will be back to normal.
At last, I admit, I'm still a girl and going to be a lady.
Cannot pretended to be too cool anymore or else I will loose everything.
After an evening of a bad time, I finally can put a smile again.
Thanks a lot to all my friends for supporting me.
I'll be more optimistic!!
See ya then.
Wassalam.
Comments