Truly much?
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I was so bored sitting down on my bed without doing anything.
I'm trying to finish my novels but I'm lacking of idea now.
Poor Ameer Harith and Wafiy Umairah.
They are always stopped while they are at the stake of ruining their relationship.
Sorry, both of you.
I really can't think of any solutions for the problems I just create.
I will solve it as soon as possible.
Okay?
Back to the topic.
As I was so lacking of ideas, I search online for quizzes.
I love personality quizzes so much.
That maybe because I have so much splitting personality that is naturally so much different.
Personality quizzes also help me to write novel based on my true self.
Without really changing the character?
Yes, it's just the name that is different.
All the girl have the characteristic of mine.
Be is the grandmother, the mother, the heroine, the second heroine or the rival.
As long as it is a woman, the characteristic is just the same as mine.
That's why I love personality quizzes!
When I was busy answering the question, one topic came out about 'What's hidden behind your name?'
I just click it and type in my name.
And it shows miracle!
I was so bored sitting down on my bed without doing anything.
I'm trying to finish my novels but I'm lacking of idea now.
Poor Ameer Harith and Wafiy Umairah.
They are always stopped while they are at the stake of ruining their relationship.
Sorry, both of you.
I really can't think of any solutions for the problems I just create.
I will solve it as soon as possible.
Okay?
Back to the topic.
As I was so lacking of ideas, I search online for quizzes.
I love personality quizzes so much.
That maybe because I have so much splitting personality that is naturally so much different.
Personality quizzes also help me to write novel based on my true self.
Without really changing the character?
Yes, it's just the name that is different.
All the girl have the characteristic of mine.
Be is the grandmother, the mother, the heroine, the second heroine or the rival.
As long as it is a woman, the characteristic is just the same as mine.
That's why I love personality quizzes!
When I was busy answering the question, one topic came out about 'What's hidden behind your name?'
I just click it and type in my name.
And it shows miracle!
You Are Bold and Fearless
You are
usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out.
Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia.
Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person.
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
I'm agree with most of the section.
Well, to tell you the truth, life isn't as easy as we really think.
Trust me, life is so complicated.
It is how we face it and how we treat it.
If we treat the life with love, considerate, responsibility and interesting.
The world will bow to you.
And as it asks for the name I type in my friends' name.
And I post it on the facebook messages.
And know what reply I've got?
Exactly!
This is what I found like 5 hours after?
I don't have to wait for a day for a reply from my best friends!
First,you always think out of the box or you always find things differently from other people.I guess its because you like to fantasize and you always look things at different perspective. You can be very sensitive at times and you can be very stone heart at times. You love cute things and seriously you are very childish deeply inside and even outside. But when you get serious, you can be more matured than anyone else.
You are really determined and you always want to achieve your goals but once you feel down, you do things just to make it finish. You love people that you love very much and you hate people that you hate very much. Besides, you are very artistic and you are analytic as well as very much like a detective. I hardly keep a secret from you because at the end you will know everything without me telling you!
She make a summary on what she thinks about me.
True friend are different indeed, right?
Although we don't chat or meet every day, maybe that how our relationship grows and blossoms.
I don't care if people didn't see our bonding.
I don't care if people say we are obsess towards our friends.
Do I look like I care?
I love my friends!
But I do love my FAMILY more.
And I know each of us love our FAMILY more.
That's how we can become good friends.
We can share anything and everything.
Although we rarely meet in the internet or in the reality,
We are still as how we are.
I don't care if people doesn't see us.
Fyi, I have come to one of our friend's blog,
He/She (cannot enclosed the gender) totally see the bonding of one group of friends in facebook and post it on the blog.
I was really envy them that they was so close and everybody knows about that.
But soon after that I realized that a friendship doesn't need the world known to help them bond strongly.
A friendship just need a sincerity and honesty that come from the deep of our heart.
And that's was indeed the best flavor that enriching every friendship.
Anyway, about what she wrote about me above,
I just realized that I was analytic.
I just new how to solve detective Conan's problems and not the high profiling cases like Ramlee Awang Murshid ones.
What is so true is I was so childish as I am the last daughter although I am 20 years old this year.
However, that's what make me special when living in this surrounding.
As far as now, I was still feel weird when people don't believe that I'm the last child from my family.
I'm the last child! Serious! But I hide the fact when I'm not in the mode of living and experiencing myself alone.
Childish character when living alone here, in this big city as Kuala Lumpur will drive me crazy.
That's why only my friends know it.
I'm trying to act cool and I succeed.
But I will become my real self in front of the close people around me.
I am what I am and I don't wanna be anyone else.
Anyway, friends do ACCEPT this quote.
Thanks for sharing all the beautiful moments with me and I'm dying happy to know all of you.
No matter how long or short we have met,
We have created the best memory together and let appreciate it.
Thanks for being my friend!!
Okay, that was a very long English writing made by me.
I know my grammar was out and my English have to be fixed.
I'll fixed it as much as I can.
That's all.
See you later.
Bye.
Wassalam.
Comments
anyway blog sapa yg hg cakap tu? hehe
@Hikaru Yui : Mana boleh enclosed. Bahaya. Anyway, hang tau kot sapa... hehe :)