GOKUSEN

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
I just finished watching Gokusen, a Japanese drama.
Just finish is out as tomorrow is weekend.
At first I just wanna watch because Oguri Shun is one of the main character.
For the first 5 episodes, it just somehow make me laugh to see their so cute and comedy scene.
But the 7 episodes after that taught me so much about life.
For a girl like me, I learn how to feel so touched by all the deeds they've done.
It was just a drama, a scene..
But it made me realize how actually our life is.
How to be a great friends, how to be a great teacher, a very passionate teacher who stand up to her student no matter what happen.
People tend to lose the good point when just seeing one bad thing about people.
Anyway, I think, I learn so much from this movie.
Although I am no more a high school student, but it thought me so much about how we should live and lead a good life.
People can't live alone, so the have to learn from each other. That's what family and friends are for.
That make me realized that what I thought before is true.
Cannot be enclosed here.
Nanti tak fasal-fasal kena saman pulak. Takut (=,=")
Therefore, what I want to say is, not all movie are bad.
It always have some good points.
The thing is, choose your story carefully before watching it.
Anyway, Matsumoto Jun was totally cool.
I just be a good fangirl, then.

"Make it four of us". Aaaaaahhhhhhh.... SUKIDAYONA!!!!

Okay, and last but least,
Alhamdulillah, I've got it all.
Have to made a choice although I've confirmed it already.
Cannot be enclosed too.
Let it be a secret first, not as surprise, but let's take it as a precaution.
Hehe...
That's all.
Wassalam.

Comments

yui said…
cerita yg cikgu yakuza tu kan? haaa aku ada tgk gak...

tp dalam setiap episod ada part dia lari2 nak pergi selamatkan anak murid dia tu agak annoying juga..hehe
Yui : Haha. AGak annoying, tapi aku suka. =P

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....