Janji
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I have a few promise undine.
But most of it, Alhamdulillah, it goes very well.
People may say I'm conservative.
Do I care?
Promise is a promise, right?
Lagipun, ALLAH memudahkan perjalanan janji aku.
To look back through the old memories, I feel proud.
A lot of promise although it may seems not logical,
But it was a magic for me.
Magic enough for me to smile without tears.
So, for everything you get, never question it.
Sebab ALLAH itu Maha Mengetahui.
Kita hanya merancang dan ALLAH jualah sebaik-baik Perancang.
Never fall down without waking up because you will be a loser.
Like I said about the ice skating, people actually don't really care.
It's just our mindset.
And maybe some people will look down on you.
Because trust me, they are jealous because you are strong enough to face it.
And even they are not, they are the losers.
Because a winner never laugh at the losers but help them and be the best winners.
Winners will never quit and quitters will never win.
This is our track, and we gonna run it all to the end.
Put your hand up and believe.
One day, at least one of our wish will come true.
As long as we strive for it and always believe.
No matter what.
Wassalam.
I have a few promise undine.
But most of it, Alhamdulillah, it goes very well.
People may say I'm conservative.
Do I care?
Promise is a promise, right?
Lagipun, ALLAH memudahkan perjalanan janji aku.
To look back through the old memories, I feel proud.
A lot of promise although it may seems not logical,
But it was a magic for me.
Magic enough for me to smile without tears.
So, for everything you get, never question it.
Sebab ALLAH itu Maha Mengetahui.
Kita hanya merancang dan ALLAH jualah sebaik-baik Perancang.
Never fall down without waking up because you will be a loser.
Like I said about the ice skating, people actually don't really care.
It's just our mindset.
And maybe some people will look down on you.
Because trust me, they are jealous because you are strong enough to face it.
And even they are not, they are the losers.
Because a winner never laugh at the losers but help them and be the best winners.
Winners will never quit and quitters will never win.
This is our track, and we gonna run it all to the end.
Put your hand up and believe.
One day, at least one of our wish will come true.
As long as we strive for it and always believe.
No matter what.
Wassalam.
Comments