IMPIAN?
Assalamualaikum...
Well...
Impian oh impian...
There's a lot of thing I wanna say about this impian...
I once dreamed to become a nurse...
Why?
Because I like the hat.
Hahaha.

Then, I want to be a doctor...
I want to be a surgeon.
Like really want!
After that, I want to be a lecturer.
Lecturer oh lecture...
My mother wants me to be a doctor and my father want me to become a teacher.
And if a take both of it, I be a lecturer for the doctor.
Sounds so cool, right?
But I dislikes science.
I really dislikes science that I cry.
=(
But after got an A for my PMR's Science Subject,
I was motivated again!
I wanna be a doctor and I wanna continue my study oversea!!
So, I pray and pray and pray...
And....

I know ALLAH knows what the best for me.
Biology is so hard for me and I never strive for it.
And I end up getting B+ for my SPM's result.
I am getting confused, you see.
I apply UNIMAS for Asasi to make sure maybe I can continue my dream in becoming a doctor.
I really want to pursue my parent's dream for me...
But in my dislikes, I really dislikes science!
I really have no interest in Bio or Physics...
I don't know what should I do!
And for the last result, Praise to ALLAH,
I've got my JPA scholarship.
Although the degree is quite confusing.
Sastera Ikhtisas?
Have you heard it before?
Google it.
Then, I say, I wanna pursue Mathematics.
I go on with my dream to pursue my degree in Financial Mathematics...
But, in the end, I got B for my AS Maths.
See there?
And I realize that Maths is not the best subject for me.
And lastly, I make up my mind and pursue my degree in Business Management.
It's a very log way, to change you dream from being a doctor and lastly, taking business for my future.
I know I'm slacking.
Maybe majority of people will throw me a bunch of excuses.
Business?
Just business?
Baik ngaji dalam Malaysia ja Che Mim oi!!
Right?
So, let me open your eyes and open your heart.
For me, business is 9/10 from the door of fortune.
No matter what business are you in.
Well, to tell you the truth, my teacher once said.
Majority of the best students taking science for their major and work 'makan gaji'
Frankly speaking, how many of you study and have a dream to work for future?
I mean work for our future world, not work for your own future!
Less than half, right?
Each of us have their own dream but they didn't even think that they can do it, right?
Think again.
Belajar adalah satu ibadah.
That's the most important part of us, studying.
Ikhlaskan niat.
Then, count...
Berapa ramai orang yang mendapat tempat dalam senarai orang terkaya di Malaysia yang bekerja makan gaji?
Semuanya ada business sendiri, kan?
It's started with BUSINESS!
Dan senarai orang terkaya di dunia.
Well, well, well...
Yes. They are also doing business.
Walaupun ada yang tak masuk sekolah pun.
Tapi for the one who got degree?
Mestilah lagi terror, kan?
Yang tinggal, hanya usaha dan tawakkal.
Well for me... mungkin anda akan argue...
Ramai ja yang ada degree business tapi tak kaya pun.
Then, yang ada degree lain tu, kaya lebih kah?
Hehe...
Well, here I just want to say is, what is actually our goal?
As Muslims, at least, mahukah kita ditindas oleh orang-orang yang menghina kita?
Kita selalu cakap, kerajaan itu, ini,
Orang tu tak reti tu, tak reti ni.
Kalau kita nak ubah sesuatu, jangan pakai mulut ja.
Kalau nak jugak pakai mulut, well, sekolahkan mulut anda.
For me, untuk berjaya dalam sesuatu benda, kita kena ada ilmu.
KIta tak bolehlah cakap orang tu macam ni.
Orang tu macam tu.
If we want to change we have to contribute something to make sure the changes happen.
ALLAH dah ciptakan kita special in our own way.
Yang tinggal, we did it, not just see it.
So, at least, bila aku buat degree business,
Walaupun plan aku lain sebenarnya,
Aku boleh bukak business sendiri, kan?
Kalau tak ada orang nak ambil aku kerja pun...
Banyak lagi kerja yang aku boleh buat.
So, dear...
I have reason that I make up my mind and take this degree.
So, kepada mereka2 yang mungkin pandang rendah pada kami yang 'hanya' ada degree in business ni,
One day, I'll prove that you are wrong
Hehe.
Maybe money is not everything.
Tapi, tanpa duit, bolehkah anda nak ada kekuasaan besar untuk majukan negara dan agama kita?
Buat apa buat event besar2 kalau terpaksa berhutang sini sana?
Dalam dunia sekarang ni, money us always something.
Tak percaya, cuba bawak budi bahasa dan kesusilaan pi supermarket tengok, apa boleh beli?
Kena pakai duit, kan?
Nak masuk public toilet pun kena ada 20 sen.
We have to have everything to be the example for others.
If we are nothing, we can't say anything.
So, prove that wrong are wrong and prove that what you said are right.
Baru orang percaya,kan?
Kadang-kadang, orang yang dah berjaya pun orang masih susah nak percaya.
Apatah lagi, kalau kita tak ada apa-apa.
Jadi...
No matter you are a doctor, an engineer, an economist, a teacher, a nurse, a soldier, a policemen.
You have something to contribute to your country.
Bersatu teguh, bercerai roboh.
Okey, dear?
So, see ya.
Wassalam.
Comments
pendapat aku, sbnarnya kita buleh ja nak ambik bidang apa pun..hehe dah terpilih mana2 tu kena bernafas jugak la walaupun sesak mcm nak mati..huhu
good luck =p