Fuhh!!
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah.
Soalan wajib mulai hari ini.
Dah solat?
Kalau belum, sila tinggalkan lappy anda dan pergi ambil wudhuk n solat sekarang.
Jika dah, Alhamdulillah.
Say, I've just finish blogwalking and also read through all my previous post.
How emotional I am,
How sad I am,
How high the dream I've had before.
Macam previous entry, that I wrote in full of angry mode.
Well, Nak periksa IELTS, tapi grammar still tunggang terbalik macam dilanda tsunami.
I am 19 and as I am writing this entry, it's already 1.08 am, 19th Oct 2011.
To count it back...
5 months more before I started counting my age by digit 2.
So scary...
I still haven't enjoyed my teenage life.
Tambah2 lagi tahun ni merupakan tahun yang paling banyak sekali aku menangis.
Almost every night before sleep?
Regretting my previous doings,
Starting heavily from MKM since now?
So, actually I still remembered how I feel so excited about continuing my studies in UK.
And there, I'm still counting my 18 years of life...
And today, I am counting my last 'teen's age.
Before turning 20, there's one thing I really want to do.
Be matured enough to face the life.
But I just can't.
Everytime there is a problem, I cried.
I always know how to solve other's problem.
But I don't know how to solve mine...
Dengan malas studynya.
Well, I really hope to achieve my dreams, sooner or later.
Hope to succeed.
To my friends who read my novel in the other blog,
Sorry, I was so busy editing and finishing my personal statement and application to UK.
I'll continue it once I done with everything, kay?
So, see ya dearest!
Wassalam.
Comments