Personal Statement
Assalamualaikum...
Hye friends!!!
Today, let me talk about personal statement.
Huh....
So lazy, so malas, so penat...
JPA, will you let me do this course?
Can, right?
I've done all the things I should do for my ucas and personal statement,
SO, please, let me take this course...
Thank you...
Well, personal statement is not an easy thing to do,
It took me almost 1 week to finish it up and almost three week to edit it!!!
So, strive for your excellent from now!!
Jangan buat kerja lambat macam saya!
Okay, dearests!!
Hye friends!!!
Today, let me talk about personal statement.
Huh....
So lazy, so malas, so penat...
JPA, will you let me do this course?
Can, right?
I've done all the things I should do for my ucas and personal statement,
SO, please, let me take this course...
Thank you...
Well, personal statement is not an easy thing to do,
It took me almost 1 week to finish it up and almost three week to edit it!!!
So, strive for your excellent from now!!
Jangan buat kerja lambat macam saya!
Okay, dearests!!
See ya!
Wassalam.
Comments