Perhaps...
Assalamualaikum!
Hello friends,
Well, today is another shining day?
After thinking how stupid I was, I plan to post something today.
Today post is also about life.
Life is not as easy as ABC, right?
Life is always about risks and it require you to jump!
If and only if you fall into any hole.
Swap your pain and wound and get ready to jump again.
Road within life is not only a beautiful grass.
Sometimes, you may have thorns along...
Or you may have a jammed road or a very deserted road.
Whatever it is, don't forget to be grateful.
Everything happens in your life trained you to be a new person everyday.
You'll never be alone in your life.
You have your parents, father and mother.
You have your family.
If you do not have your family, you have friends.
Even though you do not have anyone, ALLAH always be there for you.
There will always be time where you think, your family did not understand you.
You friends are away from you.
And you are alone, you are desolated.
Actually you are not.
ALLAH gives you thousand way for you to be with HIM.
Be grateful enough because ALLAH loves you.
ALLAH's love is everything for your world!
And ALLAH never forget people who never forget HIM.
Walking through my life,
It's been 19years of living.
Although it's not the best, it's still on the edge.
There's still a long way to go.
I can't see future but I can see my dreams for the future.
Maybe I am different from other people around me.
I see the world from different prospective from other people.
I learn everything and experience new things everyday.
That's why sometimes, I never think to make any decision.
Because I always think with various of different perspectives, I may struggle to make decision.
That's why, once I make decision.
I will never look back.
Because I know, I could never reverse.
What are my dreams?
Of course for a happy life.
For me and my family.
I look forward for a better life.
My life is good, but I want better.
Be better, better in a good way.
Love your life and value it.
Trust me, you'll realize how good is your life.
And think better.
We'll not get what we want for today cause Rome is not built within one day.
Strive for excellent and Insya-ALLAH, you'll find your way...
ALLAH never promise for an easy life, but HE did promise that HE'll be by our side each step we took. Just never forget that you always have HIM.
Okay... aku dah berleter agak panjang.
So, see ya!!
Wassalam.
Comments