DECEMBER....
As-salam...
Hehehe...
Practice what I just read...
Okay...
December really recall my memory back...

Best, happy, sad...
Through out my SPM...
I really want to write in Malay...
Can I?
No, cannot!
I have something bothering in my mind...
I have tried so hard to clear it...
But I just cant
Is it a frustrating news?
I really dont know...
Pay for the best....
Wassalam...
Hehehe...
Practice what I just read...
Okay...
December really recall my memory back...

Best, happy, sad...
Through out my SPM...
I really want to write in Malay...
Can I?
No, cannot!
I have something bothering in my mind...
I have tried so hard to clear it...
But I just cant
Is it a frustrating news?
I really dont know...
Pay for the best....
Wassalam...
Comments
tekan design... kat edit layout...
tekan 'edit' dekat tempat header tuh (atas sekali bawah navbar)
Lepas tu masukkan image...