WEEKEND...AGAIN??
SALAM...
Hye my dearest bloggy...



So...
A lil happy...
A lil wasting...
And a little dreaming...
So boring, rite?
Let we share what am I doing this weekend + Deepavali holiday....



That's what I do on the first day..
Haha...
Sleep...
Take a bath in the evening...
Dreaming...
Doing my homework like I do...
Haha... A lil study for accounting (cause didnt know how to do...)
Watching cartoon... hehe...so sweet anime...


Then, sleep again...
Haha... a lil waste there...
Then, on Saturday...
Doing my homework...



The worst state of me when doing my work and happy when its finish!!
By the way... my accounting havent finished yet...
And that nite...
When I am skype-ing...Someone told me that my blog without b on the blogspot have conect the to bibble site..

Haha...
So, what can I do?

I just change my url...
So?
Finished, rite?
What's the probs?
By the way...
I dont understand them...
Whatever!!
Thinking about it make me hate them more... hahaha...

And today...
Aisyah SMS me and told about the law homework...
OH NO!!!


I didnt do it, yet...
Hehehe... (=,=")

How to do it, eh?
then, I go to Giant hypermarket with Aqilah...
When we are coming back to Sterling, the driver told us a lot story...
What is he trying to say?
Confuse....

Its just like he is mumbling...

Yeah...
Whatever...
Dont look like I care...
Haha...
I dont care...
Klah...
See ya!!
Daa...
Wassalam!
Hye my dearest bloggy...



So...
A lil happy...
A lil wasting...
And a little dreaming...
So boring, rite?
Let we share what am I doing this weekend + Deepavali holiday....



That's what I do on the first day..
Haha...
Sleep...
Take a bath in the evening...
Dreaming...
Doing my homework like I do...
Haha... A lil study for accounting (cause didnt know how to do...)
Watching cartoon... hehe...so sweet anime...


Then, sleep again...
Haha... a lil waste there...
Then, on Saturday...
Doing my homework...



The worst state of me when doing my work and happy when its finish!!
By the way... my accounting havent finished yet...
And that nite...
When I am skype-ing...Someone told me that my blog without b on the blogspot have conect the to bibble site..

Haha...
So, what can I do?

I just change my url...
So?
Finished, rite?
What's the probs?
By the way...
I dont understand them...
Whatever!!
Thinking about it make me hate them more... hahaha...

And today...
Aisyah SMS me and told about the law homework...
OH NO!!!


I didnt do it, yet...
Hehehe... (=,=")

How to do it, eh?
then, I go to Giant hypermarket with Aqilah...
When we are coming back to Sterling, the driver told us a lot story...
What is he trying to say?
Confuse....

Its just like he is mumbling...

Yeah...
Whatever...
Dont look like I care...
Haha...
I dont care...
Klah...
See ya!!
Daa...
Wassalam!
Comments