MY ONE WEEK STORY...
Assalamualaikum...
Assalamu qabla kalam...
Haha... Let's see the title...
Dear bloggie...
See how busy am I rite now?
Hahahaa...
Just a lil lazy to post...
So, why not I wrap it up and wrote it all?
Okey... Lets start with...
Saturday :
Importance day couse I have to 'ketuk ketampi' for 68 times...
My feet aches you know...
But its okay...
Always feel it last time I learn and practise Japanese dance in secondary before...
Haha...
Sunday :
Going out to Dev's Open House in Rawang!
So much fun there!!
Haha...


Monday :
Time for netball tournament!! Wuhhuu!!
I play as WD on the first games...
and WA for the first half of the second game..


And the most challenging part is when one of the opponent player push me and DUSH!!
A whole audi heard it...
Haha...
So embarassing and so pain until I cry...
Waha!!

And we got second place in the tournament...
Thursday:
Going back to Kedah to celebrate Aidil Adha...
First time riding the Firefly and... best!!
The stewardess was so kind and always smiling...
And I got free cupcakes too!!
Not cupcakes...
Its choc muffin actually...
Then, Eyek came and fetch me in the Penang Airport.
Going back in the jam!!
I hate jam so much...
(Dah melarat traffic jam sampai ke Kedah apahal entah!!)
Wednesday :
Celebrate Aidil Adha with my family...
Lost my Hello KItty hadphone too!!
Go and buy a new phone for my father and he gave me his Nokia phone...
NEW PHONE??
Yes!!

Thursday:
Went back to college...
Practising for march past...
Friday :
Nothing to-do...
March past again!!

Tomorrow is the day..
So, we have to get to be the first!!
Saturday:
Sports Carnival On the go!!
Yeah!!
We have more and more to do...
When I enter the field for marching competition,
I was shocked!

Cause we are the only one who look forward to this march past...
Haha..
And... of course we win it!!
Athletics also...
But not tlematch...
Haha..
And we got the second place for the sport carnival with 60 marks...
The champion goes to blue house with 62 marks...
Onle two marks?
But its okay...
We will struggle next year...
See you later then...
I want to study for my final Malaysian Studies Examination...
Wish me luck ya!!!
Bye!!

Wassalam!!
Assalamu qabla kalam...
Haha... Let's see the title...
Dear bloggie...
See how busy am I rite now?
Hahahaa...
Just a lil lazy to post...
So, why not I wrap it up and wrote it all?
Okey... Lets start with...
Saturday :
Importance day couse I have to 'ketuk ketampi' for 68 times...
My feet aches you know...
But its okay...
Always feel it last time I learn and practise Japanese dance in secondary before...
Haha...
Sunday :
Going out to Dev's Open House in Rawang!
So much fun there!!
Haha...


Monday :
Time for netball tournament!! Wuhhuu!!
I play as WD on the first games...
and WA for the first half of the second game..


And the most challenging part is when one of the opponent player push me and DUSH!!
A whole audi heard it...
Haha...
So embarassing and so pain until I cry...
Waha!!

And we got second place in the tournament...
Thursday:
Going back to Kedah to celebrate Aidil Adha...
First time riding the Firefly and... best!!
The stewardess was so kind and always smiling...
And I got free cupcakes too!!
Not cupcakes...
Its choc muffin actually...
Then, Eyek came and fetch me in the Penang Airport.
Going back in the jam!!
I hate jam so much...
(Dah melarat traffic jam sampai ke Kedah apahal entah!!)
Wednesday :
Celebrate Aidil Adha with my family...
Lost my Hello KItty hadphone too!!
Go and buy a new phone for my father and he gave me his Nokia phone...
NEW PHONE??
Yes!!

Thursday:
Went back to college...
Practising for march past...
Friday :
Nothing to-do...
March past again!!

Tomorrow is the day..
So, we have to get to be the first!!
Saturday:
Sports Carnival On the go!!
Yeah!!
We have more and more to do...
When I enter the field for marching competition,
I was shocked!

Cause we are the only one who look forward to this march past...
Haha..
And... of course we win it!!
Athletics also...
But not tlematch...
Haha..
And we got the second place for the sport carnival with 60 marks...
The champion goes to blue house with 62 marks...
Onle two marks?
But its okay...
We will struggle next year...
See you later then...
I want to study for my final Malaysian Studies Examination...
Wish me luck ya!!!
Bye!!

Wassalam!!
Comments