LET"S SEE...

Salam...
Dear bloggy....
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Actually...
I dont know how I feel right now...
All in one...
The day starts with I wake up earlier today...
Take a bath...
Praying and ready to go to the college...
At college...
I ate Nasi lemak and chatting aroud...
Then, I open my lappy...
And...
My microsoft did not work!!
Wa!!!
I dont like it, though...
So, I call my sister asking for help...
Then, I go to ask, Yap, one of may classmate in Law and Malaysian Studies' classes....
He ask me to go to the dealer again...
Do I have to wait until I go back to Kedah??
Oh no!!
I cant live without microsoft words!!
And, somehow...
My bang chaq call me and ask me whether I will be going back to home as this Friday is Deepavali...
But I dont think so...
3 days is not enough for me...
But I hope that he come here to see me...
Hahaha...
Dreaming.... Will he? Let him answer it himself...
Then, I dont know why...
but it seems like I do not have any mood to talk either...
Because of "something"...
Lets keep it as a secret...
I hate to be frank here...
I dont want anyone to know and read how my feelings is doing...
I want to be the smiling girl eventhough I am crying...
Let the sad and bad stories is known inside...
Hopefully, I can purify my black heart...
Hohoho...
I hope...
Always hoping...
Haha...
Klah...
I want to watch Detective conan...
See ya!!
Wassalam!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....