HANDMIME....

Salam....
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
Hehe...
Did you know that yesterday is the launching of KDU university College?
Didnt know, rite?
Sokay...
Haha...
But, yesterday I was doing handmiming thingy that I was use to do it from MKM...
And, it turns out as the very best performance for the day!!
And as I ask all my friends to watch it...
So many friends ask me...
How to do it?
Wa... haha...
I feel like i am doing some exercise when doing it...
Always stretching here and there...
How to tell the story eh?
It's about teamworks I would say...
Can see alil bit here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuFYWXAR7dw
That how we did it...
We have to stretch again and again and again to do the picture...
But I like it so much...
I think its better than previously done...
Haha...
So, see ya!!
Wassalam!!

Comments

Kayun said…
nak buat jugak mcm tu..hahaha.,,mcm comey ja

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.