Hehehe...
Salam...
Dear my bloggie....
Well...
I just finished reading all my post...
Haha...
What I have to say is...
There are things that I never thought to get and I get at last...
As an example,
I got scholars from JPA....
I pass my driving test with flying colours (even though it sound like a lil bit funny)

And I end up stucking in KDU....
Haha...
And I got nice friend...
nice college...
nice condo...
Seriously, never thought it before...

UK-bounding sounds so scary...
And somehow, I manage to get it...
I just read it on book and I became the member of it...
Is something that I never thought it would be realized..
Dreams come true... is it...
Am I still sleeping soundlessly in the moon?

Will I woke up and realized that I am still in secondary school?
No, I will never want to repeat it over again...
But somehow...
I still think that one day...
If and only if, I got the chance to further my studies in UK,
I will thought that I never knew that I am giving the chance to study in UK...
Sounds so funny, rite?

Haha...
So... pray for me will ya?
So, see ya next time! Wassalam...
Dear my bloggie....
Well...
I just finished reading all my post...
Haha...
What I have to say is...
There are things that I never thought to get and I get at last...
As an example,
I got scholars from JPA....
I pass my driving test with flying colours (even though it sound like a lil bit funny)

And I end up stucking in KDU....
Haha...
And I got nice friend...
nice college...
nice condo...
Seriously, never thought it before...

UK-bounding sounds so scary...
And somehow, I manage to get it...
I just read it on book and I became the member of it...
Is something that I never thought it would be realized..
Dreams come true... is it...
Am I still sleeping soundlessly in the moon?

Will I woke up and realized that I am still in secondary school?
No, I will never want to repeat it over again...
But somehow...
I still think that one day...
If and only if, I got the chance to further my studies in UK,
I will thought that I never knew that I am giving the chance to study in UK...
Sounds so funny, rite?

Haha...
So... pray for me will ya?
So, see ya next time! Wassalam...
Comments