CITA-CITA SAYA
Assalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Apa khabar semua?
I was trying my best to write in English.
But I just can't. May I know why?
I was too Malay maybe.
Tak boleh nak menghalang diri sendiri daripada menaip bahasa Melayu.
Today, I just have two 2-hours class.
Economics, 8-10, and Financial Accounting, 1-3.
Then, I go back to Sterling.
Living in college, so far so good.
I was trying so hard to love this place.
And at the end, I can't wait to finish it all.
Hahaha, anyway, there's nothing that is not good here.
I have everything.
A good environment to study(?)
A good accommodation,
Good friends.
Nothing less.
One thing that I don't like is the ....
Why can't I stop myself from being the antis?
Then, just now, they are talking about the future.
It's not like I don't have any future.
I don't have a specific future
I just wanna be a lecturer and a novelist.
Nothing more than that.
I don't care how much money I can get.
Tak boleh bawak mati pun.
I'll just work to supplement money for myself and my family.
Yalah, kadang2, nak bawak anak2 sedara jalan2 ka.
At least, I have money, right?
Maybe I've been destined for unmarried life?
Who knows right?
ALLAH yang Maha Mengetahui.
That's why I just wanna work and get some money.
Money is not everything but everything in the world need money, right?
I dislike studying.
So, why would I wanna be a lecturer and a novelist which their primary work is study?
To be a lecturer you must study a lot and get your qualification.
To be a novelist also needed me to do research and all.
Study, study, study.
But I will do my study if I love the subject so much.
Just like what am I studying now.
How could I jump from Science stream to Business stream in just a few months?
Well, I don't like science a lot.
I love the practical, but I don't like the theory.
I love adventure and experience.
And that's why I wanna become a motivator too.
Can I?
Should go and study a lot more before talking so much about my future then.
Anyways... ada satu pemberitahuan.
Ada sesetengah blog tu, cik Amienieya ni tak boleh nak komen.
Comment yang embedded below post tu.
Tak tau kenapa.
Yang pastinya, tak boleh nak pilih profile untuk comment.
So, lotta sorry for all.
That's all.
See ya.
Wassalam.
Apa khabar semua?
I was trying my best to write in English.
But I just can't. May I know why?
I was too Malay maybe.
Tak boleh nak menghalang diri sendiri daripada menaip bahasa Melayu.
Today, I just have two 2-hours class.
Economics, 8-10, and Financial Accounting, 1-3.
Then, I go back to Sterling.
Living in college, so far so good.
I was trying so hard to love this place.
And at the end, I can't wait to finish it all.
Hahaha, anyway, there's nothing that is not good here.
I have everything.
A good environment to study(?)
A good accommodation,
Good friends.
Nothing less.
One thing that I don't like is the ....
Why can't I stop myself from being the antis?
Then, just now, they are talking about the future.
It's not like I don't have any future.
I don't have a specific future
I just wanna be a lecturer and a novelist.
Nothing more than that.
I don't care how much money I can get.
Tak boleh bawak mati pun.
I'll just work to supplement money for myself and my family.
Yalah, kadang2, nak bawak anak2 sedara jalan2 ka.
At least, I have money, right?
Maybe I've been destined for unmarried life?
Who knows right?
ALLAH yang Maha Mengetahui.
That's why I just wanna work and get some money.
Money is not everything but everything in the world need money, right?
I dislike studying.
So, why would I wanna be a lecturer and a novelist which their primary work is study?
To be a lecturer you must study a lot and get your qualification.
To be a novelist also needed me to do research and all.
Study, study, study.
But I will do my study if I love the subject so much.
Just like what am I studying now.
How could I jump from Science stream to Business stream in just a few months?
Well, I don't like science a lot.
I love the practical, but I don't like the theory.
I love adventure and experience.
And that's why I wanna become a motivator too.
Can I?
Should go and study a lot more before talking so much about my future then.
Anyways... ada satu pemberitahuan.
Ada sesetengah blog tu, cik Amienieya ni tak boleh nak komen.
Comment yang embedded below post tu.
Tak tau kenapa.
Yang pastinya, tak boleh nak pilih profile untuk comment.
So, lotta sorry for all.
That's all.
See ya.
Wassalam.
Comments
ety punya dah boleh komen ke ?
i miss talking to you mim.
i miss your words to calm me.
seriously.
sedih kot life macam ni.
nak cakap pasal future pun takut.
i really miss your consoling mords.
ouhh, btw buku mim
"jangan bersedih. jadilah wanita yang bahagia" ada pada ety tau.
kalau nak balik boleh minta,
tapi buat sementara, nak hold dulu boleh tak ?
buku tu btul2 tengah tolong ety heal everything :)
thankyou sayang :)