Day 16 : Your birthday wish

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...
Haha, sengaja simpan challenge ni ke tahun baru.
Firstly, Happy New Year to all.
Bagi yang beragama Islam, tahun baru dah berlalu.
Starting the new life already, huh?
Tapi, memandangkan kita still dibayangi oleh keBaratan, it's okay.
Just don't make it too much.
Haha, lawaklah pulak.
Tadi, tengoklah TV.
Dia buat sambutan dekat Bandar I-City Shah Alam.
Well, politics enough huh?
Tak kisahlah.
Still ada sambutan Maal Hijrah though.
Anyways...
What is my birthday wish?
Actually, I turn 20 already.
Ikut calendar Hijriah... Aku dah 20 tahun 4 bulan tau...
Haha... but still as far as I'm concerned, I'll hide my birthday one day before on facebook to avoid getting so much noti...
Ha, sebab?
Bukan aku tak suka noti...
Tapi, aku jenis malas nak wish birthday kat orang.
So, I didn't want either.
Rasa macam tak best pulak orang wish kita, kita tak wish balik.
So, aku hanya ingat orang yang aku ingat jalah.
Tak payah bukak fb and wish happy birthday setiap hari.
Tapi, masalah jugak menghafal birthday orang.
1 Jan, aku ingat semua birthday.
Bila sampai tarikh, confirm aku lupa.
Haha... that's me.
Dah, what's my birthday wish?

1 : I wish I didn't turn 20. But I don't want to stay in 19. Can I go back to 18? But I don't want to take my license again and again. 17? Not taking SPM anymore. 16 maybe okay. Enjoyed it cause doing the work I enjoyed very much.
2 : I wish I had a big teddy bear for my birthday? Haha, really childish
3 : I wish I don't have to study for just the day of my birthday?
4 : I wish to really enjoy my birthday.
5 : I wish to be a very good girl as I'm going older and not younger.

My only wish on every birthday is just, I really want to be much more hardworking and determined and being better every year. Haha, the only wish that never come true.
Makin tua, makin jadi malas adalah.
So, I hope, I'll start my 20 in at least a good way.
Leading a good life and become a better person.
All the 4 wish is not important at all except for the 5th,
I hope to be more mature and can endure everything even though it'll be hard.
Even though I have to face it alone.
I'm not regretting my 19 years, but to face the bad condition twice is not really good, yes?
Haha, maybe to be an adult is not so easy.
Every single thing is confusing.
I just hope I can continue my study and that's all.
I just pray hard that I can continue my study.
That's my only wish for 2012.
To tell the truth my confidence is decreasing now.
Haha, I've no confidence left.
Just pray hard.

Umat Islam harus cemerlang
Hari ini mesti lebih baik dari semlaam.
Jangan buang masa,
Siapa kata kita tidak boleh?
Kita ada Tuhan Maha Kuasa,
Kita punya kuasa tenaga,
Doa sebagai senjata.
Umat Islam sentiasa boleh
Umat Islam sentiasa boleh.

Well, selalunya, bila aku confident.
The result mesti tak berapa okay.
Cause I target too high.
Kalau tak confident, keputusan majoritinya akan berpihak pada aku.
Dari masuk pertandingan bercerita sampailah ke result exam.
So, don't be overconfident.
Just be myself.
And I'll pray hard.
And hope the success will be in my hand.
Let's just hope it's true!
And will also work for this time.
Ameen...
Pray for me too will ya?
Thanks.
See you again.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.