day 26 - 15 fakta tentang anda


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...
15 facts about me?
Haha....
1. I love daydreaming. A lot.
2. I’m turning 20 this year. L No ‘teen’ anymore.
3. I’m the last daughter in my family. Pampered and immature.
4. I want to be a novelist? Haha, my daydream.
5. I love hello kitty.
6. I like ice cream and brownies for my tea-time whenever I’m in college.
7. I like Japanese drama than Korean but I have more Korean drama in my hard disk!
8. I like Detective Conan so much to the point I can tell who the criminal is. So otaku!!
9. I love anime and I have a stack of anime comic.
10. I love shoes where I have 5 types of compulsory shoes.
11. I sing in kitchen.
12. I’m the only child in my family. (Orang lain semuanya married.) L
13. I have 4 nephews and 2 nieces for the time being. On the way to 7. Hehe. :P
14. I have more knowledge in public transport than in driving.
15. I love window shopping. Hehe... :P

Hehe... That’s all.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.