Day 18 - benda paling mahal yang anda pernah beli dengan duit sendiri


Assalamualaikum semua.
How are you?
Today’s topic is the most expensive things I ever bought by my own money.
I never buy anything by my own money.
Whether it is my father’s money, my brothers’ money, my sisters’ money or my mother’s money...
Or of course, previously was Petronas’ money and now is government money.
Haha, if ‘duit raya’ can be count as my money, the most expensive things that I have bought is my hard disk.
It’s Samsung and it is red in colour.
Yang bawah, sebelah kanan.

Plus the cover, it is RM 263 = RM 248 + RM 15
All and all, the most expensive of all of course it is my novel and comic collection that I started to collect since I was 16.
Dah boleh buat perpustakaan mini pun.
Anyways, why I like to read novels?
I don’t read all novels.
I am a choosy reader. I choose what I am reading.
Tapi, sekarang, kan, jalan cerita penulisnya dah sama.
And I become the same type of writer also.
Cuma jalan cerita aku, more childish.
Well, maybe I’m not suited to be the one yet.
So, just walk past through my study first.
And make it as the my hobbies!
So, thanks for reading.
Bye!
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.