Day 17 : Perkara yang paling anda tidak suka
Assalamualaikum.
Shouldn't be doing this.
Tapi, study lambat pulak otak nih nak tangkap.
So, this crazy little work huh?
One whole day for one subject that is taught for a whole semester.
Enough?
Don't think so.
But that is what I left now.
Guess what the things I don't like the most?
Of course it's exam.
It's not that I really hate exam but, you know...
I just hate the test...
Why?
Sebab test selalunya tak bagi masa untuk study.
Kalau ada pun 2 - 3 hari ja.
How can I survive 12 subjects before eh?
Kalau exam, ada study week.
And I have the time to study, then I don't hate it.
Sebab yang tu, kalau tak study jugak, memang nayalah.
Well, sebulan kot cuti...
Sebab sebulan cutilah tu.
Kalau seminggu ja, okaylah...
At least, aku buat persiapan.
Ni, kalau dah balik rumah...
Dah terbiasa holiday from study...
Get to work now, baby!
Huhu, gonna enjoy this 'suffering' season much huh?
Nilah perangai aku.
Bila free, tak ada pun nak tulis blog.
Bila tengah study, banyak ja syaitan mengacau dok curah idea kat dalam otak ni.
Baca doa penghalang diri pun macam tak berapa lekat.
I guess I'm not the study type enough, huh?
So, kena ulang balik zaman PMR aku dulu.
That's the best thing I've done in my life.
Guess, I still have a lucky part.
Apa-apapun, bagi aku,
Kita semua berbeza.
ALLAH bagi ujian macam2.
Exactly, I just hope for the best.
Aku sanggup hadapi apa2 kegagalan dalam hidup.
But not in study.
Cause I'm not doing this for just myself.
This is for them who sacrifice much enough for me.
Whether how hard it is, I will sacrifice anything just to give the best.
I don't care if I become penniless.
I don't care if I have to cry everyday.
I just want my study to be up high enough for me.
I don't want to be down.
Not the highest.
But high enough for me to fulfill their wish.
Without much confidence, I still have to do this.
I've taken all the risk and I've sacrifice everything to reach to this part.
And I don't want it to be a failure.
I have to make sure that everything will work.
But thanks to ALLAH, I don't have to be penniless.
Thanks to ALLAH, I don't have to cry everyday.
And I'm not sacrificing enough for this.
Have to do better.
Hahaha, sound so serious right.
But this matter is somehow very serious.
I have to do all of this to success.
Hope success will follow my lead.
That's my only wish for this year.
I hope I succeed although it just 'cukup-cukup makan'
And I don't lounge more.
Cukuplah untuk aku lepas syarat and I'll succeed.
I know I can do better but let just target that.
Kalau target tinggi2, I'll be buried in my fantacy again.
Just like what happen to me in the last three times.
Buah pisang dah berbuah tiga kali pun.
Just do it so it won't berbuah for the fourth times.
So, that's why I hate exam.
Cause exam always prove me that I'm wrong.
It never achieve my target.
It'll go beyond or futher.
Lets just hope this one will go further.
Ameen...
So, that's all.
Wassalam. :)
Shouldn't be doing this.
Tapi, study lambat pulak otak nih nak tangkap.
So, this crazy little work huh?
One whole day for one subject that is taught for a whole semester.
Enough?
Don't think so.
But that is what I left now.
Guess what the things I don't like the most?
Of course it's exam.
It's not that I really hate exam but, you know...
I just hate the test...
Why?
Sebab test selalunya tak bagi masa untuk study.
Kalau ada pun 2 - 3 hari ja.
How can I survive 12 subjects before eh?
Kalau exam, ada study week.
And I have the time to study, then I don't hate it.
Sebab yang tu, kalau tak study jugak, memang nayalah.
Well, sebulan kot cuti...
Sebab sebulan cutilah tu.
Kalau seminggu ja, okaylah...
At least, aku buat persiapan.
Ni, kalau dah balik rumah...
Dah terbiasa holiday from study...
Get to work now, baby!
Huhu, gonna enjoy this 'suffering' season much huh?
Nilah perangai aku.
Bila free, tak ada pun nak tulis blog.
Bila tengah study, banyak ja syaitan mengacau dok curah idea kat dalam otak ni.
Baca doa penghalang diri pun macam tak berapa lekat.
I guess I'm not the study type enough, huh?
So, kena ulang balik zaman PMR aku dulu.
That's the best thing I've done in my life.
Guess, I still have a lucky part.
Apa-apapun, bagi aku,
Kita semua berbeza.
ALLAH bagi ujian macam2.
Exactly, I just hope for the best.
Aku sanggup hadapi apa2 kegagalan dalam hidup.
But not in study.
Cause I'm not doing this for just myself.
This is for them who sacrifice much enough for me.
Whether how hard it is, I will sacrifice anything just to give the best.
I don't care if I become penniless.
I don't care if I have to cry everyday.
I just want my study to be up high enough for me.
I don't want to be down.
Not the highest.
But high enough for me to fulfill their wish.
Without much confidence, I still have to do this.
I've taken all the risk and I've sacrifice everything to reach to this part.
And I don't want it to be a failure.
I have to make sure that everything will work.
But thanks to ALLAH, I don't have to be penniless.
Thanks to ALLAH, I don't have to cry everyday.
And I'm not sacrificing enough for this.
Have to do better.
Hahaha, sound so serious right.
But this matter is somehow very serious.
I have to do all of this to success.
Hope success will follow my lead.
That's my only wish for this year.
I hope I succeed although it just 'cukup-cukup makan'
And I don't lounge more.
Cukuplah untuk aku lepas syarat and I'll succeed.
I know I can do better but let just target that.
Kalau target tinggi2, I'll be buried in my fantacy again.
Just like what happen to me in the last three times.
Buah pisang dah berbuah tiga kali pun.
Just do it so it won't berbuah for the fourth times.
So, that's why I hate exam.
Cause exam always prove me that I'm wrong.
It never achieve my target.
It'll go beyond or futher.
Lets just hope this one will go further.
Ameen...
So, that's all.
Wassalam. :)
Comments