AGAIN...

,


Assalamualaikum...
I just finished my meeting and I was thinking of writing blog right now...
So much blogwalking make me adore blog so much...
Although my writing skill is not as good as everyone...
But still I try and try...
And I know I should be thankful as I am the writer right now!
Make known of the adult (my friend will be recently turn 19 after me of course)....
I have seen a lot of experience in the horizon...
How they define family, friendship, love, leader, and also relation among people and things all around their life...
And today...
The first and for most...
There is one girl (my friend in the internet) asked me...
Have you ever been in love?
My answer is so simple...
A lot of time...
Because for me...
love is not only the relationship between two hearts...
But love is love for ALLAH, for the Prophet, for the parents, family, teachers and friend...
I learned to love all the people around me since I was kid...
So, if you asked me, what is the definition for love...
Below is the answer...

And we should have known that 19 is not an old age...
Just 19 and I don't think I have to give my responsibilities to love anyone...
Haha... I sound so cheeky!
This is because...
Love is not for me to understand now...
Its time for me to study and at least got my PhD before I am going to think seriously into this...
I don't want to be arrogant...
This is my dream and I have to let it stands for the rest of my life!


So... that;s all from me...
The last but not least...

Cintailah manusia seadanya kerana cinta itu tidak diciptakan untuk MENYEMPURNAKAN manusia, tetapi cinta itu dicipta agar manusia menyempurnakannya...

Manusia juga tida diciptakan untuk menjadi SEMPURNA tetapi supaya MENYEMPURNAKAN saudaranya antara satu sama yang lain...

Renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal!!

Wassalam...

Comments

haha, sebab tulah, semua benda ada dua kecuali hati!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....