TOUR....

Assalamualaikum wrt wbt...
Hye all... Here I came...
Today I go out for a tour.
It's not a tour actually, but at last, it became a tour.
We (me and 'Aqilah go out from Sterling at about 1130 a.m. (waktu Malaysia)
And then, we wait for the bus for about half an hour.
after half an hour or more, the bus came and here we go!
We arrived at KJ LRT Station at about 1220 noon and we made decision to go and buy our ticket for Chinese New Year Holiday.
Then, we rode on the LRT and stopped at Masjid Jamek and exchange line to Sri Petaling.
And abot 1330, we arrived at Bukit Jalil.
Along the road the are so many 'ulat tiket' who ask us we do we want to go...
Actually my heart was beating very fast at that time.
The uncle kept asking and asking and we walk without listening to him and at last, he gave up.
After crossing the road, there was one more uncle asking us where do we want to go (nak beli tiket pergi mana) until we fell so uncomfortable.
At last, I took out my phone and act as though there was someone calling me throughout the road until we reach at the bus terminal...
Woah... the first so frightened experience to buy ticket...
And I got my ticket to SP at last...
Hah... seriously...
I know why I was so scared to go back to SP alone by bus...
Okey... my grammar was so sickening...
Ignore it okay?
I will try my best to improve my writing...
Okay...
The next station is KL Sentral...
We ate and perform our solah before we continue our journey to MidValley...
Arrived at MidValley at 1545
We went to MPH (as usual) and buy some books...
When I was busy choosing which book should I buy, my phoe rang...
My friend, Ety, asked me where am I and asked me to see someone...
And okey... I was shocked!
Its Faiz... My classmates in 2006 - 2007.
And we were just see each other and continue finding our books.
I want to buy an English Legal System but it costs RM81.90.
Wah... I didn't get my scholarship yet, so I have to wait...
I'll buy it once I have my money...
And we went for a tour before we decide to went home.
On the way to the comuter, we lost...
Hahaha... so funny!
I have gone to MidValley so many times and for the first time, I lost...
Luckily, we found our way back and arrived at the same time as the train...
Although it feel like in a sardine tin...
But, I was very thankful...
If we are not lost, we have to wait for the train...
At least, we do not have to wait for a long time for the half an hour traim...
Fuh...
Arrived at the KL Sentra for exchanging back to LRT, I lost my ticket!
Oh no!!
What to do?
I check out all my bag and I found it at last in my pocket!!!
Oh... what an unlucky day...
And we went home safely after waited for the bus for almost 35 minutes...

But... I feel so relieved...
ALLAH gave me test as He does not forget me...
And I learned a lot of lesson today!
Thank you ALLAH!!

Comments

Kayun said…
hehehehe...taktik buat2 ckp fon mmg berkesan tau..aku selalu buat kalau tgh jln kat tempat yang buat aku rasa segan kalau duduk saja. cthnya tmpt yg ramai org..hahahha..dgn cara itu, takrtaulah kenapa aku buleh rasa tenang sikit..kih3

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....