Hehe...
Asslamualaikum....





Ok... I finished my mid term today...
The result?
Thinks it later, key?
By the way...
I got a lil bit suprised in Accountant class just now...
Haha...
Okey...
I know... I never study Accounting before and I never have any basic in this Accounting.
I tried my best and lets wait for the result, okey?
So... I am telling all of you...
Be happy...
Smile more...
Senyum itu sedekah...
Goodbye...
Wassalam...





Ok... I finished my mid term today...
The result?
Thinks it later, key?
By the way...
I got a lil bit suprised in Accountant class just now...
Haha...
Okey...
I know... I never study Accounting before and I never have any basic in this Accounting.
I tried my best and lets wait for the result, okey?
So... I am telling all of you...
Be happy...
Smile more...
Senyum itu sedekah...
Goodbye...
Wassalam...
Comments
amek akaunting sebab degree finance maths...