Is It Really True?
Assalamualaikum...
Hye... Happy to see my blog again...
Thanks for reading ya!
Today, I want to talk about what happening last week.
I haven't have a chance to update this blog as the kduwifihouse is not working properly.
So, let us begin.
Is ISLAM really only just come in our heart?
If you don't cover your aurah properly, you will not get any sins?
Like my Ustaz have said before.
Before, there is one girl who did not cover her aurah properly and when a person came up and give her an advice, she said that she have perform Solat and Feast in Ramadhan.
And the person asked her, "Is that just you can do as a Muslim? Setakat solat dengan puasa tu, semua agama lain buat. Apa yang membezakan kita dengan mereka kalau kita pun pakai pakaian yang sama ja dengan mereka?"
Is it true?
Think it, dear...
And my Ustaz also ask, why do you wear tudung if you still wear your short sleeve?
Hot? Hotter in the hell.
Wait until I get Hidayah from ALLAH?
In Al-Quran, it said that - "ALLAH tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum melainkan mereka sendiri membuat perubahan itu."
I'm still young?
Do you love your parents? You love them, but you throw them a lot of sins by wearing clothes like that. And you're still young doesn't mean you didn't die. ISLAM is the way of your life. Why must you just ignore all the things that you MUST do as a MUSLIM?
How can you guarantee you as a MUSLIM?
Menusuk jantungku mendengar cerita tersebut.
So, I just want to give this so called 'tazkirah' to me and to all of my friends.
Semoga kita sama-sama mendapat keberkatan...
AMEEN!
Wassalam...
Hye... Happy to see my blog again...
Thanks for reading ya!
Today, I want to talk about what happening last week.
I haven't have a chance to update this blog as the kduwifihouse is not working properly.
So, let us begin.
Is ISLAM really only just come in our heart?
If you don't cover your aurah properly, you will not get any sins?
Like my Ustaz have said before.
Before, there is one girl who did not cover her aurah properly and when a person came up and give her an advice, she said that she have perform Solat and Feast in Ramadhan.
And the person asked her, "Is that just you can do as a Muslim? Setakat solat dengan puasa tu, semua agama lain buat. Apa yang membezakan kita dengan mereka kalau kita pun pakai pakaian yang sama ja dengan mereka?"
Is it true?
Think it, dear...
And my Ustaz also ask, why do you wear tudung if you still wear your short sleeve?
Hot? Hotter in the hell.
Wait until I get Hidayah from ALLAH?
In Al-Quran, it said that - "ALLAH tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum melainkan mereka sendiri membuat perubahan itu."
I'm still young?
Do you love your parents? You love them, but you throw them a lot of sins by wearing clothes like that. And you're still young doesn't mean you didn't die. ISLAM is the way of your life. Why must you just ignore all the things that you MUST do as a MUSLIM?
How can you guarantee you as a MUSLIM?
Menusuk jantungku mendengar cerita tersebut.
So, I just want to give this so called 'tazkirah' to me and to all of my friends.
Semoga kita sama-sama mendapat keberkatan...
AMEEN!
Wassalam...
Comments
mim, semoga kita bertemu lg kelak...aku br lepas tgk pic2 skola dulu..rasa rindu sgt..hoho