LIFE...

Assalamualaikum!!
Lets talk about life today...
About 2 months and 6 days more,
I will be sweet 19...
Being a 19 girl is not too easy...
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
It means that I'll be a new girl who should stand up for the right things, everywhere and every time...
To be stands up in this kind of situation is not as easy as everybody thinks.
To be a perfect musleemah girl also is not as easy as ABC...
But I will try my best to walk to the road that lead the right path...



(klik pada gambar untuk besarkan)

I like it so much!!
Okey.... susah nak cakap fasal benda ni pakai English...
I will give my best, okay?
Woman is like a flower.
Why?
Cause a flower is so sweet, silky and so nice...
Flower seems feminine...
I like those words up there...
And I hope to be the last...
Haha...
Okey, I sound so weird...
I just want to be a good flower, at least, although it seems bad - like rafflesia,
But it worth millions, right?
Okey, I sound so weird again...
It's just to be a perfect girl is not easy...
You must face all the consequences that lead your path and there are many path in front of you and you must be careful each time you choose it...
Well...
If you're asking me...
Why do I want to be a lecturer?
It's because I want to spread the knowledge to the people who want the knowledge...
Knowledge is very subjective...


(klik pada gambar untuk besarkan)

Yes, menuntut ilmu itu satu kewajipan...
And, knowledge is needed to live...
You cannot live just with your experience...
And if you fight, you cannot fight well with just your guts alone...
You must have you heart and your brain into it.
And don't worry...
ALLAH is with you...
Even if you cannot see Him...
You should feel it...
Put your trust and believe in yourself...
And you can do it!
And the most important thing is put your trust in ALLAH...
ALLAH never forget us...
We are the ones who keep forgetting Him...
Kembalilah ke jalan yang benar...
I try my best and change phase by phase right now....
Just to make sure istiqamah....

To all the readers,
Thanks a lot for reading all my entah-hapa-hapa-entah post before...
And thanks a lot to IluvIslam coz giving me this kind of feeling that I have lost for a few years...
And now, I'm walking back to the right path...
Sound like I have lost too far away, right?
Yes, I am...
And I'm trying to find my way back right now...
And I think I can see the light right now...

And perhaps all and I hope so much I change and going to be a better person in the end...
Pray for me, okay?


And the last form me....

Wassalam...
Semoga apa yang ditulis ni dapat dijadikan sebagai satu pengisisan yang berguna kepada semua...
Ameen...

Comments

yui said…
ooii lambat lagi tuh nak bday.. hehe.. anyway hg mmg org baik2.. jadilah yg terbaik.. mudah2an allah sayang
Ameen...
Thanks...
Azam tahun barulah ni
lepas tengok result exam yang ntah hapa2 tu...
shahjiehan said…
salam ziarah...sbpi gak ke?
yup... sbpi kubang pasu...

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....