ISLAMIC STUDIES!
Assalamualaikum...
Today I went to my first Islamic Studies class...
Rumors said that Ms Yati is kibishi...in Eglish means strict...
So, I was a little bit scared at first...
But after 10 minutes, my impression is built up.
What is it?
Islamic Studies is a lot more tanoshii...(fun) than Malaysian Studies...
Maybe because I like religious more than politic and history....
And I was enjoying the class so much...
And the first question for us is what do we expect from the class...
I actually expect no less from Islamic Studies class because I believe that it will be like a lot more knowledge will come to me and I will keep it...
Not like other subject where I just study without knowing what did I learn...
It like a tazkirah for me for what I should do and shouldn't do in my daily lives...
As a big knowledge to add in my life...
Although I don't have so much knowledge about the history, but I believe in myself...
I will do my best!
Let me be frank...
I never expected what I will see in the class...
But... okay... The student seem to have so much knowledge about what religious do we have in the world where I myself don't know a lot...
Yes... I don't have as much knowledge to spread my dakwah to the world...
I just kept it as though as at least they did not see the Muslim as the people who take the religion as just their must have it in their birth certificate...
Dilahirkan sebagai Islam dan terus hidup sebagai Islam...
Why do you be an Islam?
Why do your wear your hijab?
Well, you must know why and you must not taqleed all along your way...
ALLAH give us the best way to protect ourselves...
Why must we lean out from the way?

So, my opinion is a little bit controversial here, but I have to write it out here...
At least for me to remember...
Okeylah jugak kalau kita sayang Islam...
Tapi, sayangkah kita pada Islam kalau perangai kita pun tak cantik?
Cantikkah Islam kalau kita sendiri memburukkan agama kita sendiri?
Sampai bab aurat pun boleh main opinion2 kata aurat itu terpulang pada diri sendiri...
Hello!! Memanglah kita masuk kubur lain-lain..
And when you study all and everything about Islam, you should practice it!
Okey, let me write in Malay...
Memanglah kalau kita main practice ja, kita kira taqleed...
Tapi kita belajar!
Apa hikmah tutup aurat dengan sempurna...
Apa sebabnya kita kena tutup aurat...
Ada plak orang bagi opinion bahawa non-Muslim bukak aurat, so, kalau kita bukak jugak, orang dah selalu pun tengok...
Astaghfirullahal'azim!!
Kalau macam tu, let me frank enough...
Kalau macam tu, kita pun samalah jugak dengan non-Muslim yang tak tutup aurat tu!
Kalau dah sama, baik jadi non-Muslim ja!
Jangan nak mengotorkan agama Islam sampai orang pandang Islam dah jadi tak hormat pun...
Orang tak rasa pun macam Islam ni agama yang istimewa...
Dah jadi agama yang lebih kurang ja...
Dan panggil semua orang Islam tu terrorist...
Kalau putus cinta, rasa macam nak mati...
Kalau terputus dari rahmat ALLAH...
Tak rasa ka hidup tu macam tak selamat?
Okey, I stop...
And one more thing...
Kalau basic agama tak cukup kuat,
Janganlah nak banding-bandingkan agama kita dengan agama orang lain...
Nanti jadi murtad pulak!
I was just saying what I must say here...
Although it a little bit too much...
But I can't say it by words and be as good as angels...
No!
I am a human being...
Not perfect at all!
And I was very thankful cause ALLAH has open up my eyes wider and now, I learned a lot more about life...
Friends...
This is our world now...
Kalau IMAN kita tak kuat...
Maka akan jatuhlah kita, tersungkur di hadapan jalan yang benar...
Jangan biarkan diri kita tersungkur di hadapan pintu syurga okey?
Let us be a better person...
In any way, let do this...
I'm not good as any other Islamic leader who can give evidence based on hadith and Al-Quran as I am not so good in that way...
Okey... I know...
I was speaking too framkly...
But this is my thought...
I have this kind of thought and whether it sound harsh or not...
This is reality!
This is what I have to face from now on...
That's why everything has it pros and cons...
Although the situation give me so much heart ache.
But, in other way, it have open my eyes wider about the real life!
And become more confident to face up the globalization life!!
Okey... time for muhasabah now!

Setakat ni, yang tiga tu insya-ALLAHlah...
Yang nombor dua tu sedang diusahakan...
Sebab as all of you now...
CAKAP BANYAK is one of my characteristic...
But is okay...
I will let it used for the right way!
Let pray and wish me luck okay?
And the last but not least....
AMEEN...
And I hope to give at least a little knowledge and tazkirah for me and all of the readers (although is in small quantity)...
Okay..
See you later!
Wassalam...
Today I went to my first Islamic Studies class...
Rumors said that Ms Yati is kibishi...in Eglish means strict...
So, I was a little bit scared at first...
But after 10 minutes, my impression is built up.
What is it?
Islamic Studies is a lot more tanoshii...(fun) than Malaysian Studies...
Maybe because I like religious more than politic and history....
And I was enjoying the class so much...
And the first question for us is what do we expect from the class...
I actually expect no less from Islamic Studies class because I believe that it will be like a lot more knowledge will come to me and I will keep it...
Not like other subject where I just study without knowing what did I learn...
It like a tazkirah for me for what I should do and shouldn't do in my daily lives...
As a big knowledge to add in my life...
Although I don't have so much knowledge about the history, but I believe in myself...
I will do my best!
Let me be frank...I never expected what I will see in the class...
But... okay... The student seem to have so much knowledge about what religious do we have in the world where I myself don't know a lot...
Yes... I don't have as much knowledge to spread my dakwah to the world...
I just kept it as though as at least they did not see the Muslim as the people who take the religion as just their must have it in their birth certificate...
Dilahirkan sebagai Islam dan terus hidup sebagai Islam...
Why do you be an Islam?
Why do your wear your hijab?
Well, you must know why and you must not taqleed all along your way...
ALLAH give us the best way to protect ourselves...
Why must we lean out from the way?

So, my opinion is a little bit controversial here, but I have to write it out here...
At least for me to remember...
Okeylah jugak kalau kita sayang Islam...
Tapi, sayangkah kita pada Islam kalau perangai kita pun tak cantik?
Cantikkah Islam kalau kita sendiri memburukkan agama kita sendiri?
Sampai bab aurat pun boleh main opinion2 kata aurat itu terpulang pada diri sendiri...
Hello!! Memanglah kita masuk kubur lain-lain..
And when you study all and everything about Islam, you should practice it!
Okey, let me write in Malay...
Memanglah kalau kita main practice ja, kita kira taqleed...
Tapi kita belajar!
Apa hikmah tutup aurat dengan sempurna...
Apa sebabnya kita kena tutup aurat...
Ada plak orang bagi opinion bahawa non-Muslim bukak aurat, so, kalau kita bukak jugak, orang dah selalu pun tengok...
Astaghfirullahal'azim!!
Kalau macam tu, let me frank enough...
Kalau macam tu, kita pun samalah jugak dengan non-Muslim yang tak tutup aurat tu!
Kalau dah sama, baik jadi non-Muslim ja!
Jangan nak mengotorkan agama Islam sampai orang pandang Islam dah jadi tak hormat pun...
Orang tak rasa pun macam Islam ni agama yang istimewa...
Dah jadi agama yang lebih kurang ja...
Dan panggil semua orang Islam tu terrorist...
Kalau putus cinta, rasa macam nak mati...
Kalau terputus dari rahmat ALLAH...
Tak rasa ka hidup tu macam tak selamat?
Okey, I stop...
And one more thing...
Kalau basic agama tak cukup kuat,
Janganlah nak banding-bandingkan agama kita dengan agama orang lain...
Nanti jadi murtad pulak!
I was just saying what I must say here...
Although it a little bit too much...
But I can't say it by words and be as good as angels...
No!
I am a human being...
Not perfect at all!
And I was very thankful cause ALLAH has open up my eyes wider and now, I learned a lot more about life...
Friends...
This is our world now...
Kalau IMAN kita tak kuat...
Maka akan jatuhlah kita, tersungkur di hadapan jalan yang benar...
Jangan biarkan diri kita tersungkur di hadapan pintu syurga okey?
Let us be a better person...
In any way, let do this...
I'm not good as any other Islamic leader who can give evidence based on hadith and Al-Quran as I am not so good in that way...
Okey... I know...
I was speaking too framkly...
But this is my thought...
I have this kind of thought and whether it sound harsh or not...
This is reality!
This is what I have to face from now on...
That's why everything has it pros and cons...
Although the situation give me so much heart ache.
But, in other way, it have open my eyes wider about the real life!
And become more confident to face up the globalization life!!
Okey... time for muhasabah now!

Setakat ni, yang tiga tu insya-ALLAHlah...
Yang nombor dua tu sedang diusahakan...
Sebab as all of you now...
CAKAP BANYAK is one of my characteristic...
But is okay...
I will let it used for the right way!
Let pray and wish me luck okay?
And the last but not least....
AMEEN...And I hope to give at least a little knowledge and tazkirah for me and all of the readers (although is in small quantity)...
Okay..
See you later!
Wassalam...
Comments
Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda yang maksudnya:”Jadikanlah dirimu orang alim (berilmu) atau orang yang menuntut ilmu atau orang yang selalu mendengar pengajaran atau orang yang mencintai (tiga golongan yang tersebut) dan janganlah engkau menjadi dari golongan yang kelima, yang dengan sebabnya engkau akan binasa.”
(al-Bazzar)
^^,